woobin ; #03

He's handsome, charming plus let us not forget his drop dead gorgeous figure.

Typical beautiful face that will make everyone fall in to his palms and yes, you're thinking it right.

I am one of  those girls who desperately seeking for his attention.

I was sitting in the gymnasium' bleachears and taking a rest. It was already past 4 and everyone is so tired since we did a 1 kilometer run for our P.E class.

“Hey! Do you still have water? I'm thirsty.” He asked me.

I opened my backpack and handed him my tumbler.

“Thanks.” He replied and then smiled at me, those captivating smiles that never failed to make my heart skip a beat.

Oh gosh, what a precious moment!

“Stop staring at me, My girls will be sad If I eventually melt.” He told me and chuckled.

I just smiled and shook my head, what a joke.
He took out his phone and started to play some games and there's me, watching him.

After a while, I looked up to the sky and notice that it was about to rain. I look through my bag to find my umbrella.

“Woobin.” I called his attention.

“Hmm?” He mumbled while still playing on his phone.

“Umbrella.” I said and placed my umbrella beside him.

He suddenly looked at me and to my umbrella beside him.

“No, I don't need it.” He said and throwed me a cold aura.

I suddenly felt sad and dissapointed.

I get back my umbrella and stood up.

I just don't know what to do, If I stay here a little bit longer, I might get suffocated.

He's doing this again, the push and pull, He'll make me feel special then treat me like shit.

"Well then, I'm going home.” I said and started to walk away from him.

It was exactly 5 steps away from him when he asked me something.

“Do you like me that much?” He asked.

“Yes, that much.” I answered with no hesitations and turned around to see his reaction.

It was blank, no, I don't know how to explain the exact reaction he have. It was different from his usual self. It is some kind of strange.

“If you really like me, then do me a favor.” He said.

I know that this will be a bad idea knowing Woobin, who knows what is he thinking?

He is capable of doing anything in the first place yet he asked me to do him a favor. Intriguing and interesting.

I tooked a deep breath before answering.

“Anything, as long as I am capable of.” I answered him

He stood up and started to walk at my direction then bend down his head to meet my height level.
He was too close that I can hear his breathing.

Our gaze met and my heart started to pound hard. He looks so magnificent and wonderful upclose.

“Are you sure?” He asked once again.

“Yes.” I assured him.

“Make Allen completely smitten by you. Make him fall for you then leave him hanging.” He told me and smirked.

I knew it, this is not a good idea.

“You can't? Well, that's kind of disappointing.” He straightened up and shrugged his shoulders.

“Why?” I asked him.

“What why?” He answered back.

“Why do I need to hurt someone?” I asked

“It's because I want to get even.” He answered and sat to the bleachers again.

I know that this is wrong, but also, I don't want to lose this chance to get near him.

“Well, you know, If you can't do it then never mind. I am not forcing to do so.” He said and stood up carrying his backpack and getting ready to go home and turned his back on me, making his way toward different direction.

I don't want to lose this opportunity, It's now or never.

“Wait! What will I get in return?” I asked him.

He looked at me while smiling widely and started to walk in front of me again.

“If you successfully made it, then let's be together. I'll be yours and you'll be mine. That's simple.” He answered.

“But you know what, to be honest, I actually think that he will like you.” He added.

He looked at me intimately, he tucked my hair behind my ear and lean forward towards me. His index finger started to roam to my forehead down to my eyebrows, to my eyes, to the tip of my nose.

“You're so pretty, he will like you. I'm sure of that.” He told me.

“How about you? Will you going to like me?” I asked him.

He just chuckled and said “We'll work on that.”

“So, It's a deal?” He asked.

“Deal.” I answered and smiled.

“Then let's seal it with a kiss?” He told then suddenly grab my chin and give me a peck on my lips.

Whoever you are Mr. Allen, I'm sorry but I need to make you fall in love with me.