wonjin ; #08

"Young Master." I said and knocked on his door.

He is currently at his room again, playing his station.

He walked out of his room and blantly asked what.

"What?" He asked.

"Breakfast is ready." I told him while he was still busy at his phone.

"Alright." He answered and made his way to the kitchen where the other maids are waiting for him and ready to serve him.

I sighed heavily as I realized rich he was, Wonjin is my ex boyfriend, but we broke up a year ago already due to my busy schedules in school and my part time job.

I accepted this job since they offer a large amount of money which I'm needing to enter my dream school, Law school but I never thought, Wonjin will be my boss.
Ever since high school, I've been always busy because I'm living independently and earning my own money, and now that college is starting I need to save more, although I can guarantee my schoolarship, Law school is pretty expensive.

I stood up in the said where other maids were lining up. I never knew that Wonjin is this rich, that he was basically living on a mansion, We never talk that much since we have nothing to talk about and it'll be awkward to have conversation with knowing our relationship did not end well.

After he finished his meal, he leaved the table and we began to clean up when a plate accidentally slip out of my hand and fell down the floor and broke.

Oh crap.

Madam Song, the head lady of the maids looked at me furiously, and yelled out.

"Do you even know how expensive that plate is?" She said on the top of her lungs.

"I'm so sorry Madam, It was an accident." I told her with pleading eyes.

Oh gosh, Will she going to fire me?
She pinch my ear damn hard while everyone is looking at us.

"Are you that stupid that you can't do your job properly?" She said while gritting her teeth and pinching my ears downward real hard.

"I'm sorry, please I'm hurting." I said as I plead her to stop it but she seems went overboard.

"I won't stop until you come to your senses and act properly! The owners did not hire and pay you money just for you to slack off and break their belongings." She added.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" A guy's voice surrounded the kitchen area that made everyone stood up straight and tremle in fear including Madam Song.

"I'm sorry young master, I'm just trying to discipline this woman." She said and glared at me.

Wonjin just looked at me with his narrowed eyebrows and sighed.

"Clean up." He said and walked away.

Everyone cleaned up and I decided to just wipe the table instead of holding a plate again fearing of I might broke it again.

Later that afternoon, I received my salary and I can't help but to feel delighted while counting the money I was holding.

Tomorrow passed by, It was sunday and it was my day off, I decided to go to a bookstore and buy some Law books so that I can have background and have an advanced knowledge.

I decided to buy 3 books and some stationaries then went straight to the Mansion and took a nap.

It was really quite here in the Ham's Mansion during weekends since it's everyone's day off and Madam Song is the only one who left behind to take care of the house. I also learned that Woojin's parents are always out of the country and busy managing their business that's why he's always left alone.