allen ; #09

(if you still remember Allen's appearance from Taeyoung's chapter before, this is his back story.)

“Uhm, Hi Miss, Can I get your number?” A guy in blonde hair asked me.

I just smirked before answering, “Don't you think. it's quite rude to asked for someone's number instead of their name first?” I told him.

He must seem taken a back with my statement that made him stare at me.

I started to walk out the library when he followed me.

“Hey Miss!” He yelled out that made everyone shhhh him out.

Embarrassing, but he seems cool with it.

“You know what, you're pretty interesting!” He told me and chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes and put a smug on my face, well I guess being an old fashioned makes me an interesting person.

“Get lost.” I told him and walk away and headed out of the library, but he is still following me.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him irritatingly.

“Since I don't know your name, I'll call Beautiful from now on.” He said and smiled cheeckly.

Ew, wtf did he just say? Beautiful? Is he trying to insult me?

“I'll go now, see you tomorrow Beautiful!” He yelled out while running away to catch up with his friends.

Allen, the famous player in this school, known for being a total womanizer & no Allen, I won't fall in you petty traps to allure women.

But who am I kidding, that night I didn't get enough sleep.

Tomorrow came, it seem usual just like everyday not until he showed up while smiling prettily, how I want to erase those smiles.

“Hello Beautiful, how's your sleep?” He asked.

I increase the volume of my earphones, loud enough for him to hear the music and passed him.
I made my way to my classroom and he is still following me, damn it, he even sat beside me.
I removed my earphones and take out my notes and read, just like everyday.
The professor came and looked at Allen confusingly and told him to leave and so he did that made everyone chuckled, before heading out he yelled

“See you later beautiful!” that made everyone looked at me teasingly.
Discussion went well, and the bell rang as signal for lunch break, I took my bag and noticed something inside it, it was an apple with a sticky note attached on it saying “Smile, you're beautiful.”

I sighed and threw the apple in the trashbin.

“Hey! You shouldn't have done that!” A tall guy snapped out on me.

It was Minhee, His friend.

“Did you know that he buy that early this morning! And you shouldn't waste food.” He said while looking at me disappointedly and walked away.

I somehow felt guilty, but it's better to take precautions or else, I might end up just like his girls.
He'll play with their feelings and dumped them once they develop affection towards him, a total douche.

I shrugged my head and started my way to the library since I need to finish some requirements, better finish it early.

Upon my way, everyone is looking at me, they probably knew that I am Allen's new apple of his eye, quite funny and ridiculous at the same time since I remembered the apple in my bag earlier.

The moment I was in front of the library's door, he's there and scrolling to his phone, I was about to pass him when he grabbed me by hand that I immediately removed.