minhee ; #16

I want to go home.

That is what running on my mind right now, I look at my wrist watch to see that It's almost dismissal time.  I take a peek outside and it was already dark and seems like about to rain. 7 PM classes is no fun at all, I mean it.

“Okay class dismissed.” Our professor said and started to fixed his things.

I stretched out my arms, I can't believe that I was sitting straight for almost 2 hours and a half for this subject, man, it feels like hell.

I fixed my things and put it all in my bag, I headed outside our classroom and headed my downstairs since my classroom is in the third floor, good thing I have my phone for flashlight use. WAIT.

I search inside my bag, my pockets, my pouch, holy gosh. Where is my phone? Damn it. Where is my phone.

Without hesitations, I came back in our classroom to search for it, luckily it was still open. I can't live that phone.

Seriously, This day sucks.

I entered our classroom to see that Minhee is wiping the whiteboard. He's the last person here.

“Did you forgot something?” He asked.

I didn't even bother to look nor answer him. I walk straight to my desk and search for it, not even beneath the chairs. It's not here! Damn it.

“Are you looking for this?” Minhee interrupted.

I looked at him to see that he is holding my phone.

I sighed in relief, I thought it was missing. My parents will never buy me a new one.

I walk straight to his direction and handed my palm to him.

“Nope!” He said and raised his hand. There's no way I can reach that since he's way taller than me.

“Stop playing games Minhee, just give me my phone.” I pleaded.

“Say please” He answered in a mocking tone.

“Please.” Damn this jerk

“It doesn't sound convincing.” He said.

“Just give me my damn phone please!” I almost yell at his face.

“Chill, You don't need to be angry okay.” He told me and chuckled.

“Who wouldn't be mad? It's almost 8PM in the evening and I am supposed to be going home!” I started to massage my temple.

“Then I'll send you home!” He answered then picked up his bag and smiled.

“No, I'm not asking you to send me home! I am asking you to give back my phone. Is that even hard to understand?” Gosh this guy pisses me off.

He was caught off guard by my words, Ive never been this angry before, I used to be calm as always.

“Just give me phone.” This time I literally pleaded.

“Okay but In one condition.” He answered and smiled evilly.

“What.”

“Let's date.”

No way.

“In your dreams.” I answered and smirked.

He just shrugged and chuckled, he put down his hands and handed me my phone.

I instantly get my phone and checked it. Gosh, I can finally go home.

“Well then, Tomorrow 4 in the afternoon afterclass, Let's watch cinema together.” He said.

“I never said yes.” I answered.

“You just did.” He chuckles

“Tomorrow don't forget okay? Unless you don't want me to announce that you're my girlfriend.” He said.

“I told you that we need to keep our relationship secret right.” I answered.

“Then just accept my apology, I told you, I am not cheating behind your back, that girl keep on approaching me.” He said in a low tone.

I sighed. Here we go again. Minhee and I were in a relationship and this past few weeks, we're not doing great.

“Until when you're going to act like you don't know me? All these time you're being jealous on things you weren't supposed to be.” He added and sighed.

“I'm not in the mood to talk about this things. I'm going home.” I answered and was about to leave the classroom when he suddenly grabbed me by my hand and hugged me behind my back.

“I missed you, just give me another chance please?”

“Minhee I need to go home.” I told him as I was trying to escape from his embrace.

“Let's just tell people that we're in a relationship, Are you ashamed of me?” He told me almost whispering and slowly removing his hands from my waist.

“No Minhee.”

“Then why?!” He asked.

“Because I am ashamed of myself! I feel like I'm no good for you, that I am nothing compare to those girls who likes you! I have a lot of insecurities. I don't want to people to judge me! I am so afraid of criticisms. There's no part of me that'll make you proud of having me and I don't want to embarrass you. So why do we need to bother to tell people about us?” I answered and trying to hold my tears.

“What made you think that way? You are way better than anyone else! You're smart, pretty and kind. You're understanding. You made me feel like I'm the luckiest person for having you. You are more than enough! You are the best. Stop thinking that way!” He said.

And this time, I couldn't help but to blurt my tears. Minhee hugged me and tapped my back, He's always like this whenever I cry, he's tapping my back to assure that everything will go back to its place.

“Just one another chance, I'll make sure this time we'll work things well.” He said.