jungmo ; #05

Who would've thought the he will be a kpop idol? He was just an ordinary student back then but in a blinked of an eye, He's now really popular, I told myself while looking at the large billboard of Cravity here in the city.

He is Koo Jungmo, My oldtime close friend from our province. I remembered he even asked me to go out with him during our junior high school days but I turned him down because my parents are very strict. But nevertheless, we still remained as good friends.

Even though I like him, there's no way for us back then.

If I just only knew that he will be this popular then I should've yes to him before even if my parents are disagree.

His family moved in to the city 3 years ago while I stayed in province. Since then, our communication isn't that good and also we became busy for the high school so we haven't seen nor talked to each other since then. I haven't heard any news from him, I just found out that he became as an Idol already when I came to city.
He looks very different from before, his appearance are more enhance now and became more handsome.

His eyes that I used to looked before is way more captivating now, his smiles that I used to fall inlove with is way more brighter now.

I'm sure a lot of girls is inlove with him right now. Maybe he already forgotten me, of course, why would he remember me anyway?

It's vacation and I'm supposed to be chillin at home but I cant. I'm currently heading on my way to my part time job, the life in city is different from the province.

I need to work to provide my daily needs, to earn money, to save for my future.

Good thing that I'm a schoolar in my university here.
Resort crew, fastfood waitress, café crew, barista, sales lady, charity helper, private tutor, church's gardener and even salons' hairstylist, name it.
I tried it all.

See? sometimes, I feel sorry for myself. I'm tired but I can't take a rest.

I'm hungry but I have nothing to eat.
I'm sleepy but I need to work. 

It all started when my dad left us for his mistress and my mom is in a mental facility. I'm all alone now, no one's there for me whenever I call for help that's why I need to stood up on my own.

I get off the bus and entered the cafe where I work. I wore my uniform and checked in to my attendance. Today is another busy and tiring day for me again.

“Have you heard about the news?” my coworker asked me.

“What news?” I asked her.

“The café is rented for tomorrow's event. I heard that there will a kpop group here tomorrow to advertise this café.”

“Really? What group?” I asked her. I didn't know that this café is quite rich to afford Kpop Idols to advertise it.

“It's Cravity. I'm so exited to see them. I heared that they are way more handsome and cute in person than in pictures especially Koo Jungmo.” She told me while wearing her flirty smile.

You're not his type, I mentally told myself, I feel like my mood is ruined already.

I knew her well, she flirts every man who is famous, rich and handsome, typical gold digger.

I want to pull her hair off and tell her to back off, but I remembered that Jungmo has forgotten me already, yeah probably.

This day went so fast, I received my wage for this day and was about to go home when our boss told us to be early tomorrow since it's going to be a busy day for everyone of us.