serim; #18

THIS IS THE PART 2 OF SERIM; #01, BETTER CHECK THAT FIRST BEFORE JUMPING INTO HERE THANK YOU.

So, I've been following, no, annoying rather Serim these past two months.

Yeah, I know I am so desperate to make him fall for me to the extent that it was my second month courting him.

Drop gender roles and double standards, Yes I'm a woman and I do the courting, uhh probably because it was Serim.

And people started think I'm a crazy stalker.

“Do you still need to follow me here inside?” He asked me while looking so pissed off.

I looked around and saw were in front if male's comfort room. Opps my bad.

“Yes. I mean no, oh maybe yes if you'll allow me to?” I told him mockingly and that made him just rolled his eyes on me and entered the comfort room.

For that two months, I never failed to treat Serim special. I always baked and cooked goods and delights for him because I believe in the saying:

'A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.'

I'll feed him anything everyday so he'll always look for it.

And also, he didn't tried to pushed me away even he's really annoyed.

He's just letting me do my crazy business. I guess he's falling in love with me slowly. I'm so into Serim and I can't wait to be his girlfriend.

Serim went out of the comfort room and he was shocked when he saw me still waiting for him.

“Did you really wait for me?”

“Yep.” I answered him while nodding.

“You're crazy.” He told me unbelievably.

“Yeah, Crazy for you.” I told him and smile widely.

“Lunch?” I asked him while we're walking together.

“Mmm.” He replied and looked at me.

Serim isn't that arrogant after all, For two months of courting and bugging him, I saw his different sides.

He can be playful at times, and he is truly a gentleman. I was really fortunate one that I'm able getting to know him better.

We arrived at the University's canteen and choose something to eat.

Every eyes is on us with disbelief.

Who wouldn't be? Their Prince Charming is with an ugly duckling.

“She's so ugly.”
“She looks horrible.”
“What a face.”

I heard them talking and laughing about me. I can't help but to feel little. I looked down and trying myself not to cry.

I'm not that pretty compared to other girls here, I'm not rich nor popular. I'm just simple in my own ways.

I was about to get out of the canteen when someone hold into my shoulder and guided me to the nearest table and let me sit.
I looked at him and he smiled at me.

“Serim.”

“Don't mind them, Let's just eat.” He told me and smiled.

That one smile take my insecurities away.

He sat in front of me and started to eat. I looked around and saw people were still staring on us.

“Just eat. Eat okay? Look at you, you're so thin that air can blew you off.” He told showing annoyance to his voice.