Bonus: Lucifer and Jeremy with even more children (part two)

PART TWO: Lucifer and Jeremy with even more children

"I can't believe she agreed," Jeremy mumbled, not quite sure if he was supposed to be excited or nervous.

"Me neither." Jeremy looked up at Lucifer's expression and laughed at the dread displayed on his features. In front of them sat Mikkol, the five-year-old demon child who once possessed Jeremy. His mother had some important errands to run in another town so Jeremy volunteered to babysit until she came back in a few days. Unfortunately for Lucifer, Jeremy had absolutely no experience with children so he forced the devil to help. Not that that was much better.

Mikkol was currently very calm but in reality, this was the silence before the storm. He carried no respect for his leader of Hell and he was going to make sure that Lucifer knew that.

Jeremy bit his lip in contemplation. "Want something to eat?" He asked but only received a shrug in response. The human sighed and looked at Lucifer for aid but the devil was already frowning disapprovingly.

"Let's go get food," Lucifer said decidedly to support his boyfriend's authority, and rose from his seat in the living room.

"No!" The kid suddenly yelled, got up and ran out of the room. The pair looked at each other in shock before they rushed after him, down the hallway. Mikkol ran past the guards, who only watched as the devil and a human boy chased after a five-year-old demon; surely this would be some good gossip for the Morningstar staff.

Lucifer would go insane if he didn't stop running soon, and Jeremy noticed, placing a comforting hand over his own. The devil had powers deep within him, but he would probably end up hurting the kid if he used them... Maybe that wouldn't be so bad, the devil caught himself thinking. As if Jeremy could read his thoughts, he scowled and smacked his shoulder.

They chased the child through the whole mansion, only to turn the final corner and finding him in the kitchen, his hands deep into a bag of sweets. Lucifer growled with annoyance, "You little shit, just wait until I get my hands on you."

Mikkol was completely unbothered, and started laughing at the man while licking his dirty fingers clean from the excess sugar.

"Wait here," Lucifer told Jeremy. "I'll be right back." The devil left the kitchen in haste before he could respond, and looked at the child with apprehension. In the beginning he was excited about babysitting, but now it seemed daunting as he explored the uncharted territory.

The atmosphere was awkward and the room was silent apart from Mikkol's munching on chocolate cookies. The human couldn't help but let out a breath of relief, when Lucifer stepped through the threshold again.

The devil was slightly out of breath from having run from the one end of the mansion to the other; he wasn't big on leaving Jeremy alone with the evil child so he might've pushed over a few people to get there quicker. The human's eyes widened when he noticed what the devil was holding. "You better not do what I think you're about to do," the human mumbled.

Lucifer unclipped Cerberus' old dog collar that had a leash attached to the chain and, in a smooth movement, clicked it stuck around Mikkol's neck. "Hey!" The boy cried out, his cookie breaking and falling to the floor. Lucifer smirked in victory and turned around to his lover, "See, babe, we've got this."

Jeremy was at a loss for words. "He's not a dog!" He finally uttered, moving forwards to take it off again, but Lucifer wrapped his arms around his body instead, stopping any future movements. Warmth radiated from their bodies and it calmed the both of them down a little; it had been hectic ever since Mikkol's mother had left town, and they were undoubtedly out of their depths.

With the pair being distracted, Mikkol easily pulled the collar over his head; the collar was made for Cerberus, who had a much wider and larger neck than the kid had, and the collar had been extremely loose. It rattled when it hit the ground, causing the pair to part quickly. They watched the seemingly innocent boy stand there with a bundle of chains by his feet. Lucifer let go of the other end of the leash in frustration, grabbed the sweets and cookies in one hand and took Jeremy's hand in his other, before he stalked out of the room with the human in tow.

Mikkol made a shrilling noise in his own frustration and followed the annoying couple. Before they knew it, they were all sitting in the living room again. "Good boy," Lucifer praised the second Mikkol stepped through the door and threw at cookie at him. The human's mouth dropped open in realisation but the demon hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary, and sat on the couch in hopes of getting more sweets.

The TV clicked on and Lucifer tossed the remote to the child, "You choose." The devil's arm wrapped itself around Jeremy's body and pulled him onto his lap. They happily snuggled together, satisfied that Mikkol had finally settled down. "What if he gets a sugar rush?" Jeremy asked.

The devil stilled and squeezed Jeremy's lips together with two fingers. "Don't you dare jinx it," he hushed.

Jeremy snorted and waved his hand away. "I think we should keep him."

"Mikkol?" He asked in disbelief. "You can choose literally anyone else than that evil spawn."

"Yeah, I like him," Jeremy refrained from adding 'now'.

Lucifer shook his head, "You do realise that we're babysitting, right? His mother will be back in a few days." Jeremy frowned but kept silent. Lately, his thoughts were consumed by the need to have children. He knew it was a terrible idea but at the same time, he was ecstatic about the thought.

No one had said anything for a while when Jeremy suddenly asked, "Can I get pregnant?"

Lucifer's eyes widened, his strong arms keeping Jeremy in place when he went to turn around in his lap, "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that."

"No, but seriously though. I've read books where two men got pregnant. It's called male-pregnancy."

"Do these books happen to come from Earth?" The devil sighed.

"Yeah," the boy admitted.

"Of course they do, humans are so fucking weird," his shook his head dejectedly, only just refraining from smacking his forehead because the human's hand clutched his. Jeremy frowned and turned in his seat despite the devil's protests, when Lucifer finally realised his mistake, "Not you, baby, you're amazing."

***

"I have a surprise for you!" The devil suddenly exclaimed, only an hour after his mother had picked up Mikkol. Jeremy was startled in his seat; he was so caught up in his book that the door banging open gave him a scare.

While Jeremy had been caught up in his own world, Lucifer had wandered into town and scouted the area. At first he was going to get some flowers and special treats for Jeremy but at the baking stand, he noticed a woman sitting with six small babies, feeding them small bites of bread. Lucifer was slightly awed by the sight.

When the woman stood up to grab some water from the well two metres away, Lucifer approached the babies and easily picked the cutest one of them up. Jeremy would be happy with his gift, he was so sure of it; it was much better than some flowers. With lightness in his steps, the devil returned to his human who was right where he had left him.

"What?" Jeremy asked and placed the book on the nightstand next to the lamp.

Lucifer's smile was so big and bright that he didn't notice what he was holding at first, but when he did he gasped loudly. The devil took this as a positive response and carried on. "It's for you!"

"You can't just take someone's baby!"

"Nonsense," Lucifer dismissed and held the baby like he was in a Lion King casting. "The woman has six of them, I'm sure she wouldn't notice if one went missing."

He tossed a loaf of bread onto the bed, "They eat bread too!"