Love at first sight? lol

Bri braced herself for what was about happening, as her door swung open. "Wakey wakey sleepyhead" a familiar voice said, interrupting Bri's sleep as usual "Do you have to be this loud Miriam?" Bri asked with her eyes still shut firmly. "Yes sweetheart. Now come on, get your ass up" Bri groaned, throwing her head to the other side of the bed. "I don't want to" "Come on Bri" Miriam tapped her lightly on her arm.

Miriam has always been Bri's favorite oncologist, but Bri hates it when Miriam interrupts her sleep.

"You can leave the breakfast and medicine on the table, I'll have them later" Bri knew Miriam wasn't going to accede to this, but she just gotta try. "Nice try Bri but your tricks won't work on me this time" Miriam chuckled. "Alright ma'am I'll get up" Bri said, and turned her head to the other side, as the beaming light peeked through her window, revealing her adorable face.

Bradley POV

Bradley woke up feeling so elated. He couldn't figure out why, seeing how usual it is, but he waved it off with the conclusion that he must have woken up on the right side of the bed. Bradley immediately narrowed his eyes to his wall clock. It was 7:00am, so Bradley knew it was time to head to the hospital. He took his bath, ate breakfast and drove to the hospital. It wasn't always like this. Some years back, Bradley disliked eating breakfast. He would prefer eating lots of junk while driving with his best friend Bianca. But after Bianca's illness became severe, and she has to be moved to the hospital, everything changed.

Bradley got to the hospital, so he pulled over in the garage. He got out of the car and walked to Bianca's room. He got into the room, and as expected Zayn Bianca's boy friend was seated beside her.

Wassup guys? Bradley let out a smile. "Hey man" Zayn returned the smile. Bianca gave Bradley a stern look, and Bradley immediately realized that he was in lots of trouble. "Someone promised me a milkshake" Bianca said, still maintaining the stare. "Oh my God Bianca I totally forgot" "Well go get it from the cafeteria" Bianca said, giving him that cute fake stern look.

Bradley hurried down to the cafeteria, but he took an abrupt pause the moment he noticed a girl laying on her bed. The door was wide open, so he stood outside gazing at her. The female slowly turned to his direction and the beaming sun that peeked through her window shone on her face, revealing how beautiful she is. She immediately stood up and stretched her arms. "Go get your teeth whitened" Was what Bradley heard next. He wasn't sure who said it, seeing as the girls mouth didn't move. "Right away ma'am" She replied, laughing real hard. "Now hurry up and take your bath, while I go get something, I'll be back" The person said and walked out. "Oh it's Miriam" Bradley said to himself. Miriam walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. "Good morning Miriam" Bradley greeted with a smile. "Oh Bradley it's you. How are you doing?" Miriam returned the smile. "I'm fine Miriam. Hope you're good too?" "Yes I'm. Do you need anything? Because I've got something to do?" Bradley hesitated for some seconds before speaking. "Umm the girl in the room you just left" Bradley wondered if he used the right words. "Oh you mean Bri?" Miriam asked. "That's her name?" Bradley took a pause and intertwined his fingers nervously. "Are you alright?" Miriam couldn't help but ask. "Yeah I'm good. Thank you so much Miriam but I've got to hurry now" Bradley said and walked back to Bianca's room.

Feel free to drop your comments. I love y'all and thanks for reading guys. 😚❤