:(

Sobbing quietly with a fake grin, Zayn said, 'No, that can't be. I know she's still asleep'
'You've got to pull yourself together Zayn' Becky said in tears. 'What are you saying Becky!?' Tears lingered on his eyes as he flared up. 'What is going on bro? We heard cries' Bradley asked the moment he stomped into the room with Bri. 'Fam it's nothing. They're just making a big fuss because dude is still asleep' He used the back of his palm to wipe the tears off his eyes.

Looking at everyone's faces, Bradley and Bri could tell that there was more to it than Zayn just told them.

'What is going on miss Becky' Bradley ran to her. 'Bianca is...' The tears in her eyes didn't let her complete her sentence. Seeing how downcasted everyone was, Bradley immediately understood what was going on. 'I told you fam. There's nothing to worry about' Zayn tapped him playfully on his arm. 'Bro you...Bianca is...' Tears welled up in Bradley's eyes. 'What has happened to Bianca?' Bri asked in tears. 'She's dead! Bianca is dead!' Bradley cried. 'Are you mad? Fam are you mad? Why you chatting shit man!?' He pushed Bradley to the wall in a fit of rage and punched him on the face. 'Let him go' Bri cried as she went to Bradley's rescue. Bradley didn't react. He just fell to the ground and cried. 'Y'all should get out of here. She's...' A hard slap landed on Zayn's cheek. 'She's dead!' Becky barked in tears.
Everything dawned on Zayn after he received a slap.

'Dude?' He ran to Bianca who was lying still on the bed. 'You can't do this to me dude. You can't! Dude look, I stayed just as you asked me to.' He fondled her hand in tears. 'Dude remember when you asked me to take you to the club, and I declined? Yes babe I accept now. I'll take you to the club, and we'll spend hours drinking ourselves to stupor. Just wake up dude please!' He cried.

Becky ran to Zayn and tried consoling him, because she knew how close they were. 'Try pulling yourself together Zayn' She tried being strong.

Unable to say anything else, Bri ran out of the room.

'Bri' Bradley called as he ran after her.

Bradley got to Bri's room and saw her seated on her bed stifling her tears.

'Bri' He called almost in tears as he ran and sat beside her. 'Say something Bri' He placed his hand on her shoulder. 'Is she really dead?' She asked without glancing at him. 'Stop it Bri. Look, you have to pull yourself together so you don't get hurt' He snuffled. 'What if I'm ne...' She couldn't continue. 'No. Look at me' He cupped her face in his hands and slowly raised her head. 'You'll be alright Bri' He assured her with a beaming smile, even though he knew she wasn't going to buy it. 'Alright? Nothing is ever going to be alright Bradley' She flared up. 'You don't say that Bri' She stared at him for seconds before uttering another word. 'All these tubes connected to my body, and you sit here tryna get my hopes on!?' Her eyes were starting to get blurred with tears. 'Don't get all worked up Bri' His beaming smile was slowly fading. 'I'll die, won't I?' She asked with a wry smile. 'No Bri. Don't say that' He replied almost immediately as he went closer and caressed her already wet cheeks. 'We'll fight this together Bri' He reassured her. 'No Bradley we can't!' Her voice echoed as she finally fell to the bed and cried, 'No we can't'

Trying to hold back his tears and remain strong, Bradley hugged her tightly as she cried. 'Let go of me Bradley' She set herself free from his embrace. 'Wha..' He sounded distraught and sad. 'I want to be alone!' She yelled in tears. 'Bri' He was breaking down. 'Leave' She pushed him out of the room and shut the door behind her.
Bradley knocked and called out to her over and over again, but got no response, so he decided to go call Miriam.

'You've got to come with me Miriam' Bradley panted in tears. 'Is Bri okay?' Her eyes widened. It was already swollen, so It's obvious that she has been crying. 'She has locked herself inside her room, and she won't let me in' He cried. 'What! Come with me'

Getting to Bri's room, Miriam knocked on the door. 'Go away. I do not want to speak to you!' Bri yelled. 'Open up sweetheart. It's me Miriam' She was almost in tears again.
Bri didn't reply, so Miriam knocked again. 'Look sweetheart I understand how you feel, but you don't have to punish yourself'

They still got no reply.

'Open up Bri or I'll break down the door!' Bradley yelled in tears. He sounded dead serious. 'Sweetheart' Miriam lowered her tone as she sobbed quietly.

After staring at the door for the umpteenth time in less that two minutes, Bradley decided to break the door since Bri has refused to open the door and speak to Miriam at least. Miriam was in support, so she handed him a stick because that was the only strong object close by. As Bradley was about hitting the door with the stick, Bri opened the door. 'Bri' The stick fell off his hands as he widened his arms to embrace her. 'Are you alright?' Bri nodded. 'Don't ever do that again' Miriam scolded as she hugged her passionately.