We're in this together!

On hearing what Bradley just said, Bri slowly averted her eyes sideways and wiped off the tears that was beginning to form in her eyes.

       ''Are you okay?'' Lucy asked Bri. ''Yes I'm fine'' Bri replied with a fake smile. ''Alright, I'll leave you two now'' She patted Bradley on his shoulders before walking away. ''Would you love to take a walk?'' Bradley asked without staring at her. ''Yes'' she nodded.

They walked in silence until Bradley threw a question at her.

       ''How have you been?'' He asked. ''Good'' She replied. ''It's really chilly out here'' Bradley said, and Bri agreed by nodding. ''Here'' Bradley took off his jacket and covered her with it. ''But you...'' ''I'll be fine'' Bradley interrupted. ''How have you been coping?'' Her voice quivered. Bradley bit his lower lip in an attempt to conceal his tears before replying, ''Good, I guess'' This time, he stared at her. ''You look really beautiful as always'' The smile on his face was weak. ''Thank you'' Bri replied.

Without taking his eyes off her, he outstretched his hand to remove the strand of hair lingering on her face, but he stopped half way.
Tears formed in Bri's eyes as she couldn't feel his touch. The one touch she's longed for for days.

       ''We should head back'' He sounded weary.

Bradley drove Bri back to the hospital after the funeral was over.

       ''Thank you'' Bri said as she got off the car. ''It's nothing. I've got to go'' Bradley turned to leave, but Bri stopped him by holding his hand. Bradley immediately turned to her after feeling her touch. ''You forgot this'' She slipped off his jacket and handed it to him. ''You can keep it'' He said in a sad tone and walked away.

Getting into her room, Bri couldn't stop herself from crying. She snuggled Brad's jacket because it smells like him. Without realizing it, she fell asleep while snuggling it.

In the middle of the night, Miriam walked into Bri's room to check on her, but was disturbed at the state Bri was in. Bri was looking thinner, worn out and depressed. Miriam sat beside her and patted her hair in tears. ''I'm going to make everything right baby girl. I promise''

Bri woke up the next morning and found a bouquet  and a note beside her. Surprised,  she picked up the bouquet and wondered who could have sent it because she has no one to send her a bouquet after she broke up with Bradley. While wondering, she decided to read the note. It reads...

      For the most beautiful girl in the world.
            With love, Bradley.

     ''Bradley?'' Bri called out in surprise. ''Yap that's me'' Bradley walked in looking all chirpy. ''You di..bu..'' She stuttered. ''Someone pressed the alarm button, so I had to come to the rescue'' He had a smiling countenance. With surprise still written all over Bri's face, she kept staring at him. ''Get your ass up young lady. And go get your teeth whitened'' He ordered while arranging  some disorganized stuffs in her room. ''Are you alright?'' Bri asked. ''Of course I'm. By the way, why's your room such a mess?'' He faked a frown. ''What are you doing?'' Bri asked. ''Taking care of you'' Bradley replied almost immediately, as he turned to her direction. ''Stop, stop messing with me please'' She was almost in tears. ''You're killing me, just leave. Please'' She lowered her tone. ''I'm not messing with you, and I'm not leaving either. Bri I know everything. I know that you've been a nocturnal ever since we broke up. I know that you've been sulking, moping around and pushing everyone away just like you did me'' Tears formed in his eyes. ''You don't know anything Bradley'' She lowered her head. ''Yes I do. Miriam told me everything, because she cares about you, and she loves you so much, just like I do'' These last words got Bri's attention, so she gently raised her head and stared at him. ''Yes, I still love you alot. Call me a dimwit for still being in love with you Brianna, but what I feel for you haven't faded, not even a little. My heart shattered yesterday when I saw you, because of how weak you look. I wanted to hug you tightly, but I couldn't do it because you already made it clear that you want nothing to do with me. So go ahead, call me a moron for still being so much in love with you, but right from the day I met you, I've loved you till this day. So feel free to cuss at me, hit me, ask me to leave, but I ain't going anywhere. We're in this together, so I'm not letting you fight this battle alone'' Tears streamed down his eyes. ''For heaven's sake, I love and miss you a lot Brianna!'' He yelled in tears.