You can't let go

''I should be the one thanking you for being mine'' Bradley pecked her on the cheek. ''We got you something hunny'' Elena said as she reached for the present. ''Really?'' Bri looked super excited. ''Yes sweetheart. Here" Elena handed a box to Bri. ''Go ahead, open it'' Elena said. With a smile on Bri's face, Bri opened the box and saw a photo album in it. ''Oh my God!'' Bri exclaimed happily. ''Do you like it?'' Stenberg asked. ''Like it? I love it'' Bri replied while opening the album. ''Oh my God Brianna. Is that you?'' Bradley  asked. ''Yes. At homecoming'' Bri replied happily as she flipped the pictures.

Bri's life was finally complete. Everything now seemed perfect as she does not only have Bradley and Miriam by her side, but also her parents. Way to start a new year.

Stenberg and Elena made sure to visit Brianna everyday. They got her presents each day, and spent lots of time with their daughter. Bradley on the other hand was so happy that Bri finally got the perfect life she deserves.

            February 6th

            Bradley pov

Bradley patted Bri's hair as she placed her head on his shoulder. They discussed for hours without realizing it.

         ''Omg'' Bri laughed after Bradley cracked a joke. Bradley has been making her laugh for hours now. ''Slow down Missy. You're laughing way too hard'' Bradley teased her. ''I'm sorry I..'' She began coughing. ''Are you alright? Do you need water?'' Bradley asked while rubbing her back. ''No, I'm goo...'' She continued coughing profusely. ''Brianna?'' Bradley called out, but didn't get any reply from her. ''Miriam?!! Someone help! Help!!'' Bradley yelled in tears. The doctors came running in as soon as they heard screaming. ''Bri?'' Bradley cried as Bri fought to breathe. ''Get her nasal cannula'' A doctor yelled. ''Stay with me Bri'' Bradley cried while holding her hand as she was being rushed into the emergency ward. ''Breathe Brianna. You can't let go'' Bradley cried. Bri's eyes slowly closed as Bradley let go of her hand when she was taken into the emergency ward. ''I'm sorry Bradley. You can't go in'' A doctor said. ''Let me in!'' Bradley demanded in tears. ''What is happening?'' Miriam asked the moment she got to where Bradley stood. Bradley couldn't utter a word. He just kept crying. ''Where's Brianna?'' Miriam's voice quivered. ''Where's Brianna!?'' She cried while making her way towards the room.