Our moment

Brianna pov

Brianna could remember coughing persistently, struggling to breathe and also hearing a voice saying, ''YOU CAN'T LET GO BRIANNA'' But that was all she could remember until everything finally went bleak.

        ''We've got to try again''

        ''It's not working Mi..mi''

Brianna heard voices that seemed close, yet sounded so far. She struggled to comprehend what was being conversed, but her effort failed.

          ''Bra...bra..'' She muttered with her eyes still shut firmly.

         ''Brianna? Brian...bri...b...''

And that was it. ''B''was the last thing she heard before passing out again.

               4:12

        ''You can't let go Brianna'' A familiar voice said whilst sobbing.

Bradley reached for her hands as she laid almost lifelessly on the bed and fondled them immensely. ''Stay with me Brianna'' He cried.

                 10:43

Bradley sat beside Brianna with his head bent as he sobbed quietly. With his head bent, he didn't notice when Brianna's eyes opened.

        ''Brad...'' She called wearily as she patted his hair. On hearing her voice, Bradley immediately raised his head. ''Bri?'' He embraced her passionately. ''You gave me a scare. Do not do that ever again Brianna, please. I don't know what I'd do without you'' He cried. ''You don't have to think about that because I ain't going nowhere'' She smiled weakly at him. ''Hunny?" Miriam smiled at Brianna. ''Miriam'' Bri returned the smile. ''What happened?" She asked. ''You passed out'' Miriam replied sadly. And don't worry, I didn't inform your parents'' ''Thank you'' She faced Bradley ''Bradley can you go get me a popcorn. I've been craving for it for a while now'' She said in a low tone. ''Of course Bri. Um is she allowed to have it?" He turned to Miriam, who nodded with a fake smile. ''Alright I'll go get it'' He pecked Brianna on her cheek before leaving.

             February 14th

Brianna and Bradley decided to visit Bianca and Zayn's grave to eulogize their amazing love story on an amazing day. They also went with flowers.

          ''What do you think they're doing right now?" Brianna asked Bradley who stood beside her. ''Probably clubbing. I know Bianca already compelled Zayn to take her to the best club up there. How dare those two assholes have fun without me'' Bradley faked a scowl. ''Jesus! There isn't a club up there. You're such a dork" Brianna laughed. "You're right. Clubs are mostly opened and night. And seeing as it's always bright up there, hmm... Good point. Well that's a win for me because who's going clubbing without me now? Well not Bianca and Zayn" He hummed while trying to break dance. "Omg!'' Brianna laughed. ''I bet they're staring down at us right now'' Bradley tone changed. ''Those two must probably be having fun up there. Goddammit. I can't believe they got there before me. Now they're never going to stop gloating. Those two are really something. You know, one time we went to a well to make a wish. After tossing the coin and making a wish, Bianca said she'd gloat at our faces when she gets to heaven before us. Silly right?'' Bradley faked a smile as tears streamed down his cheeks. ''Bradley?" Brianna went closer. ''I miss them. I miss them so much'' Bradley confessed in tears. ''I know. I miss them as well'' Brianna embraced him.

Later, they went to their favorite spot, the park. To Brianna's surprise, Bradley already organised a little picnic.

After eating and having lots of fun, they both sat on the bonnet of Bradley's car.

          ''Thank you for today'' Brianna said. ''No. Thank you'' Bradley replied. ''For what?'' Brianna asked with a smile. ''For not letting go a week ago'' Bradley replied. ''Hey'' She caressed his cheek as they both lock eyes. ''Thank you for reuniting me and my parents. Thank you for being beside me through everything. Thank you so much Bradley, for everything. You mean the world to me Bradley'' ''Yo...'' Brianna interrupted him with a kiss. ''I love you so much Bradley'' She said after parting her lips slowly. ''Do not ever forget that'' She kissed him again. He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. After kissing her for some minutes, he gently laid her on the picnic mat and kissed her neck. She could feel his breath on her neck as he kissed her. She took his shirt off, yearning for more. He continued planting kisses on her neck as he slowly reached for the zip of her dress and unzipped it. He also unhooked her bra and made love to her.

               The next day.
                     5:32

Bradley woke up smiling from ear to ear.

        ''Good morning sweetheart'' He greeted enthusiastically, ready to peck Brianna, but she wasn't beside him. ''Brianna?'' He called but there was no response. He immediately stood up wondering if last night was a dream. ''No it couldn't have been a dream. Last night was special for the both of us'' He smiled to himself. ''It wasn't a dream'' He reached for his phone and dialed her number. But it was unreachable. ''Where could she have gone to this early. Brianna?'' He called and searched for her around the park, but there was no trace of her, so he decided to call Miriam to ask if Brianna returned to the hospital, but Miriam's cellphone wasn't reachable either, so he decided to drive to the hospital.