Bradley got the girl :)

The wind tampered with her hair so much that she couldn't properly look at Bradley.
'You?' She's squinting her eyes now because of the wind. 'I love you Brianna' Bradley paused. 'I'm sorry, but I've fallen deeply in love with you and there's no going back. Sorry miss' Bri was expressionless. She didn't see this coming. Yes she's happy he feels this way because she does too, but what about her health. There's a possibility that she might die and.... 'Say something please' Bradley said, disrupting her thought. 'Bradley my health' She tried holding back her tears, as she lowered her eyes. 'Look at me Bri' He placed his fingers on her chin and slowly lift up her face. 'Do you remember the question I asked my dad?' Bradley asked, staring into her eyes. 'Yes' Bri nodded. 'I got my answer the first day I met you

A slow romantic song would be perfect for this moment, but we've got none so we continue lol

'Let me share your pains with you Bri. Let me be beside your bed and hold your hands when you can't sleep. Let me snuggle you in my arms so together we can stare at the beautiful stars in the sky at night. Let me be there to assure you that I'll never leave you. Yes Bri I will never leave you' Bradley hadn't the faintest idea if Bri would accept his love or not, but professing his love for her has been the best thing he has done in a while. 'What if I die?' She snuffled. 'Then I'll be with you in the afterlife' Bradley sounded sincere. 'Wha...what?' She stuttered. 'I will be with you Bri even in the afterlife'

.........

Just like that, Bri and Bradley's relationship became official. They'd hang out together, take silly pictures and videos. Zayn and Bianca were happy for them, but Miriam, Miriam was super happy. She has always believed that Bri would find genuine happiness, and she wasn't wrong.

Bianca POV

Bianca and Zayn couldn't stop talking about how cute Bri and Bradley look.
'I can't believe Bradly finally found love after Tiffany broke his heart' Bianca laughed. 'Yeah yeah you never really told me who Tiffany is' Zayn sipped his Coca-Cola. 'Bradley fell head over heels for Tiffany when we went on a summer camp. After the summer camp, Tiffany and her parents had to move to another city so Bradley never saw his eleven year old crush again' Bianca couldn't stop laughing. 'Oh my, that's huge guuuy'  Zayn laughed.
Just as they were conversing, Zayn phone vibrated. He glanced at it, and saw a message from Bradley.

Message from Bradley: Come meet in Brianna's room right now.
PS come alone and Bianca shouldn't find out.