1

warming this story contains, scenes of violence, abuse, depression, suicides and sexual actions.

This was a normal day for Camila Russo,
Sitting with my best friends in our house, downstairs in the basement, smoking weed.

I'm 22 years old and live with my three best friends.
Mother left basically as soon as I was born, my father stayed, he may of struggled but he tried his best. Since we couldn't afford a babysitter he would take me to work with him. Then when I was 17 he just never came home one day and I've not seen him since.

I still live in the same neighbourhood I grew up in, I love it here, even though there was a lot of gang violence and a lot of other messed up shit.

I work two jobs to keep up with the house and other activities me and my friends do on a daily basis.
I work at the local car garage where my father used to work and I'm also a stripper.

I maybe a stripper but outside of work I never really show my body, I'm still not that comfortable showing everyone my scars that are scattered around my body. But at work it's different, I wasn't Camila I was 'Roxy'.

Living in a four-bedroom house, we all had separate rooms which we were all thankful for. But my favourite part of the house was the basement, which we named the 'trippie room'
Two sofas, a couple of bean bags and a TV. The room covered in posters and painting.

Taking a puff of the joint before passing it off to Gia known as G. Blowing the smoke out my mouth, "so, have we figured out what we are doing this weekend?" I ask.
"You know me I'm up for everything." Lucy said as G passed her the joint. "We haven't been to a concert in ages. I'm up for live music right now." Madison or Maddie said. Lucy grabbed her phone, "there is a rapper playing on Saturday tickets are only 20 dollars." She said.
"Who is it?" I ask, now talking the joint off of Maddie. "A guy called Machine Gun Kelly." Lucy says.
"He's that dude that made 'mind of a stoner' with wiz. His music is good." G Says.
"Okay, I'll take an extra shift on Friday, so we have more money for weed and drink." I say.
"Can we go out clubbing after?" Lucy asks. We all agree. "Anyone up for a drive?" I ask.
"I'll go only if your not too reckless like last time." Maddie says, I fake gasp putting my hand on my heart pretending to be hurt by the statement.
"Cam shut it, your the most reckless driver we know. She drives a car from the 60s for crying out loud. It's a death trap." G says.
"Don't speak about my baby like that" I say.
"Just go easy on me this time. I don't wanna be sick again." Lucy says as we all laugh at the memory of her being sick out of the passenger side window.
Getting up and heading up stairs we all head towards the front door but Maddie, she comes back 2 seconds later with 6 packets of sweets. "Dude, you need to control your munchies." I state.
"Can't help it." She says before stuffing her face. Going out the front door, I'm met with my baby parked out front.

At a very young age I became obsessed with cars, I mean being around them everyday with my dad only encouraged it

At a very young age I became obsessed with cars, I mean being around them everyday with my dad only encouraged it. Even after he left i continued to go around to the shop.
My 1967 mustang is my pride and joy, I've put a lot of time and money into making her perfect.
Jumping into the car with G and Lucy in the back, and Maddie in the front with me. We drove for 5 minutes before coming to a stop at the old abandoned supermarket.
This was mine and the girls hide out, ever since middle school this is where we hung out before we moved in to the house together. We would bump off school to come her and get drunk or take drugs.
The building has a massive open parking lot where I would mess about with my car doing drifts and donuts

It was around 4am, we were all stoned out of our minds just talking about random things on the rooftop of the building. We talked about the stuff we planned for this weekend which mainly consisted of working, drugs and causing havoc.

We all got into my car but just as we were about to leave, I done a couple of donuts just to piss them off. They were all screaming at me to stop since they hate it so much. I look over at Lucy who was in the passenger seat, her face was white as a sheet. "I swear to god you better not barf in my baby." I say
"I won't." Lucy said just before she opens her door and was sick on the side of the road. "If that's on my new paint job, I will kill you." I state.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking." She says sarcastically, sitting back into her seat. G grabs my phone putting on some music, "who's this? It's actually quite good" I say.
"It's Machine Gun Kelly, since we are seeing him in a few days, I think we should probably get used to his music." She states.

...