10

Camila's (pov)

We made our way to LAX, "oh my god the line for security is so long" Maddie said as we walked into the airport. "Don't worry about that" Kells said as he walked towards one of the security guards as spoke to him. Once he finished speaking to the guard the started walking in the opposite direction. The rest of us followed suit as me and the girls were confused why we weren't going through security like everyone else. We came to a lounge area where Kells gave us tickets. "the plane is ready for you Mr Baker" one of the flight attendants said to us, we got up and followed her outside. "seriously?" I ask as we stood in front of a privet jet. "You have to be kidding me" Maddie said. the boys laughed at mine and the girls reactions. "The wild boy has to travel in style" Kells said.

liked by @rookxx and 18

liked by @rookxx and 18.3k others
@cammyrus fucking met this dude less than 72 hours ago now hes trying to kidnap me💀

tagged 7 people

7.2 comments
@machinegunkelly Dude Im legit giving you a free holiday and your trying to say im kidnapping you, thats it, im not sharing any of my weed with you.

^^ @cammyrus stop having a hissy fit colson, grow up. now pass me the blunt before I smack your ass

^^^@MGKfan omg they are so fucking cute.

^^^^@MGKfan2 I ship real hard.

@halseyfan shes so ugly compared to Halsey

^^@GG_gia shut your fat ass up

I looked at my phone to see I had been tagged in a story.

with a caption saying - Dont worry I passed her the blunt @cammyrus

Rook sat in front of my while we spoke about the tattoo he wants, we talked for half an hour before I took my drawing book out of my bag and stared to draw what I thought was right for him. I plugged my head phones in, everyone had passed out by the time I was almost finished drawing the tattoo sketch.