4

Camila's (pov)

somehow we ended up at a random club we sat in a little booth near the dance floor just ordering rounds and rounds of drinking getting more wasted, I was tipsy but no where near as drunk as the rest of the girls. "someone come dance with me?" I asked as all of them shook their heads saying no. "fine, Ill go by my self hopefully finding new friends" I said getting off of my seat. "Ill be back in 30 minutes or something" I said before walking over into the group of people dancing.

After a couple of songs people started to watch me dance, even though I wasn't wearing the tightest cloths I could still move my body considering I was a stripper.
I closed my eyes feeling the bass go through my body as the music took over me. Thats when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist as the man behind me dance with me. I kept dancing as I noticed he was way taller than me and had tattoos all over his arms. He moved one of his hands off of my hip and moved the hair out of my ear before bending down to my height. "I thought I told you to wait for me" he said as I quickly turned around to see the guy that we just saw preforming. I looked up at him blankly, confused why he was here, dancing with me.

MGK's (pov)

Ashely my manager/assistant phoned a cab to drop us off at the club. Once we got there, we headed straight for the VIP area, where there was bottles waiting for us. This was a normal night for me and the boys, getting shitfaced so we couldn't remember anything. Then bringing home a couple of girls back to the hotel.

We were all sitting in the VIP area for the past hour when AJ and Baze got up to leave with a couple of girls with them. I dapped them both up but as I looked around the club I saw everyone's eyes on this one girl in the middle of the dance floor. I walked out of the VIP area and walked over to where she was, I watched her every move, as she spun around I instantly recognised her face. It was the girl from the concert. I dont know what came over me but I went up to her placing my hands on her waist. She never looked at me she just danced against my body. I mover her hair out of the way as I bent down getting closer to her ear, "I thought I told you to wait for me" I said as she spun around looking at me with confusion.

Camila's (pov)

"machine gun Kelly, right?" I asked still a little confused. he looked down at me, "call me kells, so what's you name?" he asked.
"Camila" I said.
"well then Camila follow me" he said as he began to walk away from me, I stood there, "why should I?" I asked.
"I want to repay for you for that weed and you should come since you have already ditched me once tonight" he said.
"before you get any ideas, I'm no hoe so don't even try that shit with me" I said. He put his hands up in the air like he was surrendering. "I wont never" he said with a drunken tone.

He led the way to the VIP area where I recognised a few people there. "hey boys, look who I found" he said dabbing up the three boys. "oh, isn't that the girl that ran way in the shopping carts" one of the boys said.
"yes, rook that's her" Kells replied.
"wait you were the guy shouting at us?" I asked looking at kells. "yeah, he tried shouting at you but yall ran away" another one of the boys said. I laughed, "no way, the girls and I thought it was Lucas, so we ran." I said. kells looked at me weird, "who's Lucas?" he asked.
"em, long story hes this guy I really dont want to bump into or it might get a bit dirty" I said not going much detail as I looked down at me feet.

Kells then introduced me to the guys, rook was a small white guy with some really cool tattoos. Slim was tall black guy with a beard. Then dub was a smaller black dude. We all sat smoking, drinking and talking with each other, mainly talking about their music.
When I heard someone shout my name.  I turned around to the girls waving me down. "Ill be 2 seconds" I said to the guys before I got up off of the chair I was sitting in next to the guys and walked over to them. "we got so worried when we couldn't find you on the dance floor" Maddie said.
"don't worry about me, that artist we just saw bumped into me and took me to meet his friends." I said.
"no way" Lucy said.
"anyway, Ryan phoned me saying he's in the area and is going to give us some free stuff since we bought so much over the past couple days" G said.
"I'm so down" I said, "wait, is it alright if I ask the boys if they want to come?"
They we all cool with it, so I walked back to the table where the boys were. "hey, me and my friends were about to go leave to meet our dealer if you guys want to come? After we will go to our den and smoke for a bit" I said. they all looked at each other. "I'm down" rook said standing up, downing the rest of his drink. They all followed me outside where we get back up with the girls. "So guys these are the girls. Maddie, she's like the bad mom of the group. Then there is Lucy who is the little baby of the group. Then last there is G, she's the one that keeps us laughing and on our toes. and I forgot to say you guys can just call me cam or cammy" I said slightly describing them.
"nice to meet you girls" rook said.
"well I'm kells, I'm the ringleader. Then there is slim who is fun dad of the group. Rook or rookie is the newest member who is the little child we mess around with. Then dub is the stupid one of the group." Kells said.
"so, where we going now?" Rook asked.
" we will go meet our dealer then head to the den." I said. and at that point I got a call from Ryan.

...