18

MGK's (pov)
I woke up with cammy still lying next to me. I started tracing some of her tattoos on her arm as I thought about last night.
Nothing compared to it, the years of constant hook ups on tour didn't match what she made me feel last night. It was something different, I really liked this girl and it's starting to scare me how much I like her.
Whenever I start to like someone I instantly fuck up and I'm scared in case that happens because I can tell she's different. And It will also effect Casie, since they have been texting and calling each other.
"Morning" she said stretching her body then looking up at me. "Morning beautiful" I said as she blushed. " come on I want food" she said getting up off of the bed. I think she forgot she was naked because she was about to open the door of my bedroom when she topped dead in her tracks. "Forgot something didn't you" I said eyeing her up, her body was amazing, curvy features and covered in tattoos. "My eyes are up here"she said as I peeled my eyes away from her body then to her eyes. She giggled before putting one of my shirts on then walking over to me placing a kiss on my check. "Come back" I said trying to reach for her but instead she moves away taking her phone out then taking a picture of me. She giggle, "I'm posting this, But I'll keep us on the down low  so just go along with me" she said before leaving to go get food from the kitchen. I look at my phone to see she posted the picture.

Liked by @modsun and 702,946 others@cammyrus bro get the fuck out of bed we are leaving soonTagged one person

@cammyrus bro get the fuck out of bed we are leaving soon
Tagged one person

21,037 comments
@slimxx Make are he's ready for the flight
^@cammyrus aye aye captain

@machinegunkelly I'll get up once I get food, so can you make me something
^@cammyrus fine

@Camilson.fan really want them to tell us if they are dating or not
^@MGKfan idk because she did just call him bro

fan really want them to tell us if they are dating or not ^@MGKfan idk because she did just call him bro

@machinegunkelly posted on his story

"Stop moaning about it, i can't cook for shit so that all your getting" she said because I kept moaning that she gave me a bowl of fruit. "Come one we need to get ready for going to LA. I'm gonna go pack my things" she said getting up off of the bed heading to her guest room.