13

camila's (pov)

I wake up to a bright flash in my eyes, I quickly move my arms blocking the light. "what the fuck"I moan out. I heard so much laughter. I move my arms to see all the crew standing in the door way for the bathroom. I look down to see me sitting in the bath tub. "dude what happened to me last night?" I asked trying to get up. Slim gave me his hand helping me up. "couldn't tell you, I woke up on one of floats in the pool" Rook said.
"yup thats for sure going on the gram" Kells said as he waved his phone in front of me showing the photo of me sleeping in the bath tub. "dont you dare colson" I said trying to grab his phone off of him but he just puts his hands up in the air. Im way smaller than him so even trying to jump up wasnt doing anything. "posted" He said.
"fuck you" I say walking past them all and heading to the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee. I take my phone out of my pocket seeing everyone posting photos from last night.

like by @machinegunkelly and 392,583 others@rookxx this was next level shit last night26,497 comments

@rookxx this was next level shit last night
26,497 comments

@cammyrus still don't understand how that many people fit into this house

@slimxx couldn't tell you where I was half the night, honestly only remember cammy and kells playing beer pong then I blacked out

liked by @dubxx and 27,920 others
@Lucygreen I really dont remember being in that pool last night. @cammyrus @mad_son @GG_gia
8,269 comments

@cammyrus I was wondering why I wasnt wearing my original outfit.

@rookxx the wild girls came out to play

I look at my account seeing I now have almost 200k more followers. What the fuck, but then I see I was tagged in a photo. I click on it to see.

 I click on it to see