17

This party was fucking insane, it honestly left like I was apart of that project x party. There was so many people here, people dancing everywhere. There was so many celebrities as well, Bella Thorne, lil skies, Post Malone, Tommy lee and loads more.
At first I had fan girl moment over every person here but as I drank more the better I was.
I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around not just seeing tana but all of them girls. "Oh my god" I said giving them a big group hug. "You Actually think we would miss a party" maddie says as she takes a drink of henny. "Plus we missed you" Gia said.
"You have to update us. The last thing you said on call was that kells kissed you when you were out at a club" Lucy said. I told her to be quiet before taking them into the backyard so the music wasn't so loud.
"Yes he kissed me. Then the day after we went on a walk and we kind of told each other that we have feelings for each other. We don't go out yet, we are taking it slow"I said looking up at the girls who had their mouths wide open in shock. I laughed. "Aw our little camila is so grown up" Lucy said.
"You can't say anything what's happening between you and Rook? I constantly see you two texting each other" I said.
"Rook might of asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday" she said.
"Shut the fuck up" I said giving her a hug.
"Come on let's get this party started" maddie said getting up and heading to the dance floor as I followed.

I woke up the following morning with the biggest head ache ever. I didn't remember shit from last night so I took my phone out looking 2 photos I took last night. I posted them on my snapchat and headed down stairs to the studio.

 I posted them on my snapchat and headed down stairs to the studio

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I worked of a few songs that I write ages ago before I even met colson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I worked of a few songs that I write ages ago before I even met colson.

"Sorry, I don't mean to freak you out,
But I hear someone inside my house,
Hearts racing,
Keeping me awake,
Paranoia slipping in,
Checking all the locks again,
It's so loud inside my head,
Got me feeling paralysed,
I can't see without the light,
A chill running down my spine,
Staring at the window,
Knife under my pillow,
But it's all inside my mind."
(Knife under my pillow- Maggie lindemann)

The song was pretty much about Lucas and the way the whole situation makes me feel.
"That sounds amazing." Kells said walking into the studio.

What can I say it's complectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें