11

camila's (pov)

As soon as I woke up the boys were down in the studio while the girls were outside in the pool, i decides to go join the boys.
we were all smoking just messing around with some beats when kells got a phone call, I was spaced out so I wasn't playing any attention to him until I heard my name. "yeah, cammys right here if you want to speak to her, ill be two seconds" Kells said coming over and sitting next to me. he covered the mic on his phone.
"so, the label listened to our song and love it they were wondering if you want to come to New York with us in three days to have a meeting with them to discus you having a future in the music industry." kells said, my mouth wide open in disbelief.
Someone wants me on their label. kells handed me the phone. "Is this camila Russo?" the guy on the other end said. "yes that me" I said.
"well this is sean combs or puff diddy you might know me as. I run Bad Boy Records and I was wondering if you would like to come and have a meeting with me in the next couple days about your future. I truly believe you have an amazing voice and I want someone like you representing my company. we will go over more in person but does this sound alright to you?" He asks as I just sat there speechless. "ms Russo are you there?" he asked.
"yes, sorry, I would love to have a meeting with you" I said, as I saw all the boys have a gin on their faces. "okay, I will send all the information to Colson, see you in a few days." he said.
"thanks bye" I said before he hung up. The boys looked at each other before cheering and giving me a big group hug. "we are going to throw one massive rager for you tonight" Kells said.
"Im down, I need to go tell the girls" I said before running up stairs then out the back door. I screamed. Lucy fell off the flootie into the pool as the other girls looked at me. "whats going on?" maddie asked getting a little scared. "guess who has a meeting with a record label in New York city" I said. they all look at me like i had grew two heads. "this girl right here" I said point both my thumbs at me. they all ran to wards me tackling me to the floor. "Oh my god" lucy said.
"Im so fucking proud of you" G said.
"thanks girls, by the way the guys are throwing a party so we should go get ready" I said as all of them quickly got up off of me and ran up the stairs to the bedrooms. I laughed to myself as I walked up the stairs.
Once Gia was out of our shower I quickly jumped in not washing my hair because I couldn't be bothered waiting for it to dry. Once I got out I got changed into black jeans with a multi coloured top.

 liked by @machinegunkelly and 34,962 others@cammyrus  tonights going to be insane

@cammyrus tonights going to be insane

2,583 comments

@lucygreen you deserve it girl

^@GG_gia so true we are so proud of you

@mad_son can we talk about how hot this girl is for a second, you need to stop wearing baggy cloths, like god dam 😜

^@cammyrus shut up, girl you look sexy 24/7

^^@slimxx yall need to stop flirting and come down the party is about to start