20

It was around 5pm when we got back from having dinner together at a local restaurant. I was getting ready to go to the studio with Trippie redd.
"That's me going guys" I said to everyone who was still in the living room. Which was all the girls and boys. "Remember we are going to a party, I'll send you the addy in case you want to come" maddie said.
"Okay, bye love you all" I say closing my door and heading to my car.

I walk into the rented studio to see trippie redd sitting at the sound board playing around with some beats. "Hey" I say getting hit attention. "Hey, call me trippie" he said.
"Cam or cammy" I said as I pulled a seat over next to him. "You got anything yet?" I ask.
"Yeah I think I've got the just of the beat and the over all idea of the song" he said as we began to improve and expand his idea.

It was around 10pm, we were recording our last tape making sure it was perfect. I was in the booth singing as trippie was recording.

And tell you that I've been hurt before
So I think I'm gonna need another minute
To not hurt no more
'Cause all I do is jump right into your arms
Every time I see you
I just wrap myself around you, yeah
Jump into something real

"That's us finally finished" trippie said as I got out the booth giving him a hug. "I love it, so when do you think it's going to come out?" I ask.
"3-4 days we will have a release party at mine if you want?" He asked.
"Hell Yeah I love to party" I said.
"Okay I'll stay in touch, bye" he said leaving. I got all my stuff and headed to my car.
Ever since I had that encounter with Lucas, I can't help but think that it was all my fault. Alec was dead because of me, I've been trying so hard putting on happy face for everyone around me but i think I was about to break soon.

I was parked outside of Ryan's house, I was buying a couple gram of weed off of him. I was just scrolling though my Instagram when I post came up on TMZ.

MGK and Halsey back together??Halsey and colson Baker were seen together earlier this night outside a club in LA

Halsey and colson Baker were seen together earlier this night outside a club in LA. The couple haven't been seen together in almost 6 weeks. Colson cut off communication when he found out Halsey had cheated on him. Colson has been in the news a lot recently over a new mystery woman with the name of Camila Russo and upcoming singer. Fans were quick to say that Colson and Camila were dating but we don't think so anymore as some fans outside of the club saw them making out. So the end of Camilson and the begging of an other relationship with Halsey? Stay updated.

I put my head against the back of the seat, as I look blankly into space. So many emotions going through my mind at once. A knock on my window brought me out of my day dream. I roll down the window to see Ryan standing with my weed. "Thanks" I say handing the money for it. "You good? I heard about what happened with Lucas" he said.
"Yeah, I'm better now that he's locked up" I said.
"Good, remember text me. Love you sis"he said as he walked back into his house. "You too" I said rolling up the window then speeding off. I stopped at a random parking lot to roll a couple joints.
I had just smoked two joints and it wasn't helping, I was so angry and sad I just couldn't deal with the mixed emotions .Everything racing though my mind, from Alec to colson. I just wanted to be calm.