7

****this story contains, suicidal thoughts and actions also photos of scars.****

camilas dream

"hey babe" Alec said. we were both in his car coming home from our 6-month anniversary date.

None if the girls knew about him, I've kept it a secret from everyone because I thought they would view me as weak if I showed emotion. The only person who knew was my boss Garry since he was a father figure to me ever since my real one left, and also Ryan knew about it.

"yeah" I said. he had parked the car a block away from our house so the girls wouldn't catch us, he totally understood where I was coming from. We've have known each other since we were little and he knew about my background with my family.
"I had so much fun tonight" he said.
"so, did I" I said giving him a kiss. A car slowly parked next to us as the window rolled down. I saw Alec reach down for his gun, and I done the same. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. The next thing a gun shot went off and the car sped off. I looked down at Alec who had his hand on his chest as the colour red soaked his white shirt. "no Alec" I sobbed holding onto his face. "Cammy baby is going to be okay." he said slowly as I could feel in pulse slowing down. "no, I need you here with me. You're the only one who knows me." I said.
"just do one thing, watch you back, Lucas will come after you." He said. he looked me right into the eyes as I could see the life slowly leaving him. "I love you do much" I said as tears came down my face. "i love you too, and I'll always be here" he said taking his hand off of his wound then pointed at my heart, I held onto his hand. His boy went limp as his body laid back in the car seat. I started screaming and punching the dashboard in the car.

I woke up panting, was the sweat rolled off me because of the nightmare I just had. Well not a nightmare, a memory that haunted me. Lucas had came after us because he thought we stole from him and he killed Alec for it and is now looking for me because i was a witness to him murdering Alec.

There was movement next to me as I looked down to see Kells waking up. "morning" he said.
"morning" I replied as I tried looking for my phone. I opened it up looking at the time reading 1pm. "shit" I said as I was going to be late for my work at the garage. "what's up?" kells said with panic in his voice. I heard the rest of everyone wake up.

"I'll gonna be late for my work" I said, I stood up grabbing my shoes. "Yo Maddie make me breakfast as I get ready or I'm gonna be late then Garry will hold me back then I'll be late for my shift with Liam." I said.
"your normal? Bacon roll and a J" Maddie said looking at me as I ran up the stairs "yes please" I shout.

I hoped in the shower then done my normal routine straightening me hair and grabbing my bags putting my white stripper outfit in it along with my shoes.

i put on a stripped tshirt, with green trousers and shoes, my work button up. I got to the kitchen where everyone was sitting eating, I grabbed my roll and quickly eat it. "what time you coming home cam?" Lucy asked.
"around 1am, I think" I replied as I used a shoe lace to tie around my waist holding up my trousers.