2

****authors note****

forgot to say that the time line of all of MGK's songs are going to be messed up, so some of his new songs will be in this but a couple of his old ones will be getting realised during the story.

camilas father is Mexican but her mother was African american.

camila has tanned skin with thick curly hair, she constantly straightens it for work, she is covered in tattoos and you will find out why.

this is my first story go easy on my please, just comment if something doesn't make sense.

**********
"Cam, cammy, Camila." I hear someone say, while shaking me back and forth. "CAMMY!" jumping up out of my bed, I stair down at the person in front of me which was G. "Sorry to wake you up but you have work in half a hour." She says. I let out a sigh before stretching my back, hearing it crack a couple times. Looking at the clock I read it, 4pm, fuck I slept like a rock."Tell Maddie to made me breakfast while I get ready." I state before heading towards my bathroom. "Bacon roll?" She asks.
"Yes." I say closing the door heading towards the shower.
Blow drying my hair then straightening my curly hair, I shoved a pair of grey joggers on with a burgundy hoodie with matching Jordan's.

Walking into the kitchen where I see a roll laying out for me, taking a bite. "What should I wear tonight for work?" I ask.
"White makes you look better but black gets you more money." Lucy says.
"Black it is." I reply back.
"What time does your shift end?" G asks.
"Should be home around midnight." I reply finishing my roll as I walk back into my room, packing my work bag. Putting my black laced bra and matching pants in the bag then grabbing 2 joints and my packet of cigarets. Grabbing my heels then left for my car. Once I started her up I sparked up the joint heading towards the club.
Walking out of my car I meet Andrew the bouncer at the entrance. Ever since I started working here he's been here. He's practically like my big brother.
"Hello cam." He says passing me what he has left of his cigarette.
"Hey drew." I say taking a draw.
"I've got news for you." He states before continuing, "Got a phone call in asking if someone could rent out the VIP area for him and his friends on Sunday. He's paying big bucks for it as well."
"Lucky for me I'm working Sunday." I say.
"Better look your best then." He says.
"Don't I always." I say before heading inside.
Walking backstage I change into my outfit before stretching.

I had mainly been serving tables up until 8pm, that's when I finally got up on stage

Slowly walking over to the empty pole at the end of the strip, I began to dance. One man in perticular didn't take is eyes off me that was until the end of my songs, he got up and headed towards the bar.
Sitting backstage on my chair fixing my hair. My boss Liam showed up behind me, "I have a man asking if he can have a private dance from you." He says.
"How long? And how much?" I ask.
"Half an hour paying $200." He says with a smirk on his face.
"Show me the way." I say, Liam knew I never really liked doing private dances but he also knew if I got paid enough for it, I would be up for it.
Liam took my hand as we walked down the steps making sure I didn't fall, walking into the corridor with all the private rooms on either side.
Opening the door I was met with the man from earlier, the one that couldn't take his eyes off me while I danced.
A smile appeared on his face once I started walking over towards him.
I danced for around 6 songs before he told me to sit down. "Is it alright if we smoke in here?" He asks, pulling out a joint from his blazer pocket. I nodded. Lighting it up and taking a couple draws he then passed it to me as I gladly excepted it. This wasn't a new thing for me, there was 3 main different types of customers. The awkward ones, the touchy ones and the ones that enjoyed conversation. He was defo a conversation type. "My names Alexander but you can just call me Alex." He said.
"Call me Roxy." I say before passing the joint back to him.
"If you don't mind me asking, what made you wanna do this?" He said he gesturing towards the room, meaning a stripper. "The money." I say as we both laughed at the statement. We continued to talk, mainly about why he was here for the next 10 minutes until our time was up. "I'm sorry to hear about your ex. As soon as you get a new girlfriend, bring her here, I would love to meet her and make sure she's the right girl for you. Your a nice boy Alex." I say getting up off of the seat. "Thanks, I will don't you worry, might come back soon just for another conversation. It helped." He said before putting out a stack of money, counting it up which was $250. He then passed it to me. "A tip for the advice you gave me." He said before leaving the room. Honestly he was a genuine nice guy with just a fucked up ex, felt back for him.
Going backstage and putting a robe on before going outside for a cigarette and to speak to Drew.
"How's work been?" He asks as I spark up.
"Not bad, been a causal day. What about you?" I ask.
"I've been fine can't wait for my day off though, I need it." He says. I sit on the small ledge giving me feet a rest from the heels. "After all these years I still don't understand how you guys can wear thoughts." He states.
"I still remember when I got you to wear a pair, that was funny." I say as we laugh at the memory, Drew is already 6'2 so he was an extra 7 inches taller in my heals. He soon stops laughing and bends down towards my height looking straight into my eyes. "How are you still high?" He asks.
"Last customer let me smoke with him." I state, already knowing here this conversation would end. "When was the last time I seen you sober?" He asks.
"Think about a year ago but only because I was in the hospital and they wouldn't let me smoke there. But it's fine, you don't need to worry about my drug habits." I say.
"You're like a little sister to me, I'll always worry about you and what goes on in the brain of yours. Especially because of the reason you were in hospital." He says, I roll my eyes at him not wanting to talk about what happened. "Guess what happened last night?" I say changing the subject.
"What?" He says.
"Lucy was sick in my car again but thankfully she missed my paint job." I state.
"Maybe if you stopped driving like a maniac in that death trap you call a car, then maybe she won't be sick." He says.
"Leave her alone, I built that baby myself." I say.
"Point proven, death trap." He says.
"Fuck you drew." I say before stubbing out my cigarette and putting it in the bin next to me then heading back into the club.

...