12

camila's (pov)

Sitting down on a bench we sat in silence for a couple minutes. "So, how are feeling about everything?" Kells asked me.
"I'm scared as shit to be honest" I replied.
"talk to me" He said.
"I'm scared for the aftermath, like I told you yesterday about how I dont know how to deal with my feelings so I wrote them down it makes me feel so much better and free. I dont want all the fame to take that feeling of freedom away. Like even there the now us just at a skate park and the paparazzi was all over us. Also the online hate, I already get enough of that already from people, I dont I could deal with anymore of that" I said looking down at me feet as I push my swing. "I know exactly what your on about, I used to struggle a lot with the fame but I try not to think about it too much. I still struggle but all on my friends keep me sane throughout everything." He said.
"I also dont want to disappoint the record label, Like I love music but I dont know if I could do it all the time. Like I dont think I could be like you bringing out new songs and albums all the time." I said.
"That fine, when you speak to Sean when you meet him, tell him what you want out of the deal and he will agree. he really liked our song so much. dont worry too much about it" He said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "thanks" i said.
"There is something else I want to ask and its been on my mind for the past couple days" He said looking into my eyes. i nodded my head telling him to continue. "who is Lucas King? Because I know hes someone bad and has something to do with a gang" He asked as I instantly put my head down. I really hate talking about what happened, but for some reason I really just wanted to tell Kells about it. "Back in high school I wasn't the best student ever, I constantly got into fights and one day I got into a fight with the wrong person. which I soon found out he was in local gang. Later than night I got a knock at my door from Lucas King. He offered me a job and a decent pay. I took it , i soon became friends with Ryan and an other boy called Alec, later down the road Alec became my boyfriend. We just done Lucas's dirty work, selling drugs, collecting debt and a few other things." I said still looking down at my shoes shuffling my feet about. I felt myself tear sightly thinking back to everything. "Just over 2 years ago I stopped being part of the gang because me and Alec was being accused of stealing Lucas's product when we never. Alec and I had been going out for 6 months and Lucas wasn't happy about it for some reason. we were coming back from our date when we got caught up in a drive by. Lucas shot Alec, I couldn't do anything to save him, I just stayed with him as I watched the love of my life take his last breath. I couldn't even say anything to anyone about it because I would have to tell the police about me being part of a gang and I'm no snitch. There was only three people that knew about me and Alec dating not even the girls knew. Soon after his death Lucas got a caught with possession of some drugs, he was jail but hes now out. ever since he got out hes been looking for me to cut off lose ends." I finished as I looked up at him with a couple tears down my face thinking about the night with Alec. Kells didn't say anything for a few seconds. "I'm sorry that was a lot" I said taking my gaze off of him and back onto the ground. "No , no its fine. I was just shocked that you opened up to me."He said. "I've also lost a lot of people in the past, from friends to family. I've watch people I've known for years die in front of me also people I just met" he continued.
"Its weird that ive only known you for a couple days but somehow I just told you one of my darkest secrets. I know its weird but I completely trust you" I said.
"I've been thinking that as well, Its really weird ive never once felt like this" He said. We looked into each others eyes for a couple seconds before turning away at the same time. I felt my cheeks turn red. "want to go back to the house?" He asked, I nodded as we got up.

Once we got back to the house, everyone was still partying away, no one even noticed we were gone. I find the girls and who were all dancing to the music playing from the speakers. I was having so much fun, the girls kept passing me more and more drinks until I could barely stand. After about an hour of dancing I made my way out the back then sat outside sparking another joint. "there you are, ive been looking every wherefor you" Kells said running towards me then stopping. "why were you looking for me?" I ask.
"Our song was just realised, post something on your socials so people know about it"He said grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

liked by @rookxx and 974,706 others
@machinegunkelly new song out now, called Bad things. ft @cammyrus
5, 492 comments

@slimxx this shit fire🔥

@ianndior swear down the both of you would be cute

@mad_son that my bestfriend

@MGKfan im in love with this song

@hater1 this song is so trash should of been ft Halsey

@hater2 🤢🤮

@iamhalsey baby please answer your phone

like by @yungblud and 85,280 others @cammyrus  just dropped my first ever song with this man @machinegunkelly many more to come 🤗2,061 comments@machinegunkelly better not become famous and leave me

@cammyrus just dropped my first ever song with this man @machinegunkelly many more to come 🤗
2,061 comments
@machinegunkelly better not become famous and leave me

^@cammyrus you ma wild boy for life dont worry kells

@MGKfan just go out already #camilson

@Diplo We need to get in the studio together

@Halseyfan your voice is so shit should of been Halsey on this track

^@hater1 I agree dont see the hype around her shes trashhh

@GG_gia cant believe im best friends with you, you did amazing girl

...