24

It's been a few weeks since I was taken out of the hospital and I've never felt better. My life was amazing.
I've finished my album, we were just about to attend the listening party. I invited pretty much everyone that has helped me. There was going to be loads of us but I couldn't wait.

"Camila, your going to be late for your own party. Move your fat ass" Maddie shouted from the kitchen. "I'll be two seconds" i shouted. I was finishing taking pictures of my outfit.
I walked down stairs to see all the girls dolled up. "My friends are so beautiful" I said.
We all got into the Uber as I uploaded a photo to Instagram.

Liked by @ianndior and 963,037 others @cammyrus only 3 more days until my album drops 🎉🎊

@cammyrus only 3 more days until my album drops 🎉🎊

Once we showed up to the venue, which was a large hall with a big dj booth and a bar. Almost everyone was here. "Garry!"I I shouted as I ran over to him. "Hey cam" he said giving my a right hug. "I'm sorry I haven't saw you that much" I said.
"Don't be you've been working on this album non stop" he said. "Go say hi to everyone, Annie is here" he said as he pointed over tho Annie in the Conner.

I said my hellos to everyone, and now it was time for me to say a speech before playing my album. "Hey everyone" I said into the mic as everyone gave a small cheer. "I just want to say a few things. I'm so thankful for every single person in this room. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't even have an album or let alone be alive. I've been though my ups and downs in the past few years but yous have all stayed with me no matter what. I hope you all enjoy listening to my album. Thanks for coming" I said as everyone cheered, them the music started playing.
I looked around the room as everyone was dancing along. After playing the full album I went around talking to everyone as they all said their thoughts not one person said a bad thing. I was so excited to finally let other people listen to it.
"So have you decided on a name for the album yet?" Colson asked.
"Yeah, it's the trippie room" I said. "If me and the girls weren't in that room, we wouldn't of decided to go to that concert. Which means none of this would of happened" I said.
"I like it" he said giving my a kiss.

Liked by @postmalone and 1,037,262 others@cammyrus finally, my new album 'the trippie room' is out now !!!!!!!!

@cammyrus finally, my new album 'the trippie room' is out now !!!!!!!!

(Time jump)
"Are you almost ready?" Colson asked.
"Yes" I said, as I stepped out of the bathroom. "Fuck me your sexy" he said as he put a hand out for me to hold. "Thanks, not bad your self" I said as I looked at his outfit. He wore a button up shirt with some nice trousers, while I wore a white lace dress. We were going out for our 6 months anniversary.
He had me close my eyes the whole ride to the destination. "Can I open my eyes yet" I ask.
"Not yet, I'll help you out of the car" he said as he opened his door then walked around to mines opening it.
"Okay now open" he said. I opened them to see his cute face chessing while in the background it was joes dinner. "I know you hate when I spend money on you" he said. "But that isn't it, I asked Annie if we could have it to our selfs and she said yes" he continued.
"I love you so much" I said.

We sat in the dinner for a couple hours just talking and messing around. "Okay one more stop then we can go home" he said.
"Where we going?"I ask.
"It's another surprise" he said.
We headed into the car again and I had to close my eyes.

Once we got out of the car he told me to stand there. "Okay open" he said, once I did my eyes saw the most beautiful sunset ever. I look down to see colson on one knee with a ring in his hand. I put both hands over my mouth. "I know we have only known each other for around 8 months but there is something about you that I need in my life forever. And when I saw you in that hospital, my heart broke because I wasn't sure if I was able to live my life without you in it. You've changed my life for the better." He said. I was already crying by this point. "Camila lusia Russo, will you marry me?" He asked.
"Yes, I will" I said as he put the ring on my finger pulling me in for the biggest kiss ever.

Liked by @xanxiety and 1,203,748 others @machinegunkelly she said yes !!!!! Tagged one person

@machinegunkelly she said yes !!!!!
Tagged one person

378,027 comments
@rookxx finally grew a pair of balls and asked her
^@cammyrus stfu when you gonna grow a pair of balls and ask Lucy

@tommylee congratulations

@tanamongeau better treat my girl good

@cammyrus I love you so much💖
^@machinegunkelly I love you too 💖

(5months later)

I sat in the bathroom floor of colsons room in Cleveland. My timer for 5 minutes went off as I sat up looking down at a pregnancy test on the bathroom sink. 2 lines appeared, Im pregnant.
I began to think about how happy we have been for the past few months and how I couldn't wait to tell him but I want to surprise him. I saw the door slowly open, "cam can you make me something to eat?" Casie said as she looked at me then the pregnancy test in my hand. "How do you feel about becoming a big sister?" I asked. She didn't say anything she just jumped into my arms. "I've always wanted to be a big sister" she said.
"Does dad know yet?" She asked.
"No but do you wanna tell him together." She nodded her head in excitement.