16

TMZ website

More on Machine Gun Kelly and
Camila Russo

Last night Machine Gun Kelly performed His last show of his tour at the PlayStation theatre , for a special guest he brought Camila Russo on stage to sing their new song 'bad things'. Things got a bit heated on stage as many of us think that they might be a couple, no one has confirmed this. They have only known each other for 8 days but they have gotten really close. This photo was taken of them last night at his concert.

At the after party they both got really closer for a photo as colson is seen kissing her cheek

The both of them haven't answered any questions on their relationship. We will keep you updated. What's next for camilson?

Camila's (pov)
Somehow I was still alive after last night, me and they guys were now in studio with Iann Dior and a couple other artists.
Me and tana hit it off really well last night so I invited her as well. Me and slim were messing around with beats. "I like this one" I said as I began to hum along trying to think of lyrics. "I drank straight to my head." I said as slim nodded his head along.
"I went outside to smoke a cigarette
And I shattered my phone on the cement
But I don't give a fuck" I sang. "Does that sound alright?"I ask.
"That's so good, try and carry it on" slim said playing the beat back as I sang the same lyrics again adding a few more.

Doing things that I will not regret until the morning
I'mma make it rain down, another round is on me
I'm just here for fun and I don't care about the money
Hey, hey
Nothing lasts forever
But wouldn't it be nice to stay together for the night?

After finishing up the lyrics I sat back down next to tana as she passed me a joint. "Your so fucking talented" she said.
"Thanks that means a lot" I said. "How you doing anyway?" I ask.
"Still dead from last night, you?" She asked.
"I'm fine Just tried" I said.
"You sure because your acting a little different and so is kells. Did something happen?" She asked. She was right, me and colson haven't really said anything to each other.
"You can't tell anyone" I said. She moved closer to me so on one else could hear us. "We kisses last night and I don't know what to do" I said.
"Oh my god, have you two talked since then?" She asked.
"Not really, like about music yes but not about the kiss" I said.
"Not going to lie, I've always thought you guys were a couple until you told me the opposite last night" she said. " would you want to be more than friends?" She continued.
"I'm not sure, I mean I never really thought about it until a couple days ago when I was hanging out with his daughter" I said before tana cut me off. "You hung out with his daughter? Dude just fucking marry him already" she said as we both laughed. "I mean i like colson a lot but I'm just not ready for a relationship" I said.
"Speak to him, you never know he might want the same thing, he did just come out of that relationship with that bitch Halsey. So I'm guessing he will want some alone time" tana said.
"Okay, I'll speak to him later about it" I said as tana hugged me. She took out her phone taking a photo of us.