8

"hey Cammy" Drew said as I walked up to the entrance to the club. "hey, drew" I replied giving him a hug. "big night tonight, remember that rich guy coming tonight." He said.
"well hopefully I get big bucks tonight" I said.
"especially since you're the club favourite." he said.
"what can I say, I'm the best" I said walking back into the club heading backstage to get dressed into my white outfit and heels.

I quickly sort my hair before going out onto the poles. It was around 11pm by the time I had my break. I headed out front so I could smoke with Andrew. "you seem in a better mood" Andrew said.
"I met a couple of new friends last night at that concert and I had a good time" I said.
"friends as in girls or boys?" he asked acting like a big brother. "boys, nothing like that you think just friends" I said.
"better just be friends or ill kick their ass" he replied. We stood for another 10 minutes before I had to go back inside to work again. I was brushing my hair when Liam my boss came up behind me with a smile on his face. "what has you in this mood?" I asked.
"someone in the VIP area is requesting the best for a private room for $250 and you are the first person that came into mind" he said.
"how long for if its $300?" I ask.
"only half an hour" he replied. I was shocked, people usually pay that much for an hour and a half. "I'm in" I said getting off of the seat.

we headed toward the private rooms as I heard shouting coming from the bottom of the hall. I look up to see three men holding another guy trying to push him into the room. "colson just get your ass in the room" one of them said.
"I don't like private rooms; I've only ever had bad experiences with them." The guy pleaded trying to get his friends off of him. "its one of the best dancers in the club" another one said.
"fine ill do it" the guy shouted as his friends let go off him then heads into the private room.

I looked closer at the guys walking towards us, I recognised them. It was Slim, Dub and Rook. I put my head down so they couple tell it was me. I didn't want them to see me in my strippers' outfit even though I'm about to go dance for one of their friends which I'm guessing is kells since he was the one missing. As Liam opened the door to the private room, I just pretend this is like every other one of my clients. I look down to see kells rolling a blunt not paying attention to who was there. "I thought I was supposed to meet you at 1" I said.
"what are you on ab..."kells said before looking at me. His mouth opened while moving his eyes up and down my body. "so, who's colson?" I said obviously knowing the answer. "Its my name, but the boys use it when they are annoyed or in trouble." he said.
"well I like the name, but I've also heard you don't like private rooms" I said getting closer to him, walking around the chair he was sitting in then back around. I stood a couple steps in front of him. "I'm going to change your mind" I said as 'earned it' by the weekend played in the background.

I stood with my back facing him as I place my hands on my chest moving them down my body as I began to come down into a squat. I moved my hips to the music , I flipped my hair out of the way as I looked back at kells who was leaning forward elbows on his knees in a trance as I dance for him.
I stood up then at the beat of the music I fell into the splits, then getting onto my knees and began to feel my body with my fingertips.
I got up off of the floor then strolled over to kells, I pushed his torso against the back of the chair as I used my pointer finger moving it from his knee to the top of his leg then ran it up his arm.
standing behind him as my hand wondered down his chest just missing his private area. As soon as I got close, I felt him tense up which made my smirk. "I'm only just getting started colson" I whispered in his ear as I brushed my lip at the side of his ear. I removed my hands from his chest then walked around in front of him squatting. I opened my legs running my hands up and down the inside of my thighs.
I was on my hands in knees in front of him as I crawled towards him, I placed my hands on his inner thigh as I made eye contact with him. I spun around So I was on my hands and knees before arching my back with my face on the floor looking back at him as I shook my ass in his face. He took his eyes off of my ass to my eyes, I slowly bit my lip.
I got up and moving closer to him as I moved my leg over his body, so I was straddling him.
I moved my hands from his neck down his chest to the bottom of his t shirt. I grabbed the bottom of it as I took it off of him throwing his t shirt behind me which revealed a six-pack covered in tattoos.
His hands made his way to my waist then onto my ass as I move my bottom half against him. I place one of my hands in his hair as I pulled it to the side exposing his neck. I fan one finger up his neck before placing small kisses on his neck before giving it a small suck. "fuck" he whispered. I continued dancing for a couple more songs before I heard a knock on the door. I got up getting closer to the door, "ill see you once I finished work" I said.
"wait" he said getting up off of the chair grabbing his t shirt off of the floor. "I'm gonna ask you to be one of the bottle girls so can be with me and the boys." He said.
"go ask my boss" I said as I opened the door to see Liam standing there. "excuse me, you're the boss, right?" kells asked coming out of the room.
"yes, do you have a problem?" Liam asked.
"no, I was wondering if I could get this girl to be the bottle girl for the VIP area I'm sitting at, I will pay the amount that is normal" Kells said.
"if its fine with Roxy, it's okay with me" Liam said. I nodded. Kells began to walk down the hall with me, "so who's Roxy?" he asked.
"my stripper name so no one knows my real one" I said.
"are you going to be okay dressed like that around the boys? You can wear my t shirt" he said as he took the t-shirt from his shoulders and passing it to me. "thanks" I said as I grabbed the football jersey from him and put it on. It just covered up everything, since I was so small and kells was a giant.

We continued on walking. "hey boys, look who I found" Kells said, as we both sat down in the booth next to the boys. They all looked at me shocked to see me here. "hey, why are you at a strip club?" he asked. I gave him the 'are you serious' look then moved my glance from him to my outfit, my big stripper heels still on show. "oh my God" Rook said laughing. "no way" he continued.
"so kells, how was the private room experience?" Slim asked. I looked at colson who was blushing a little bit. "life changing" he replied as all the boys went 'ew'. I was laughing at the boy's reactions. It was just after 1am so, we all decided to leave to get the girls. I grabbed my bag from backstage then changing. headed out front where Andrew was. "hey drew" I said.
"hey, you're a bit late finishing aren't you" he said as the boys came out the door then stood behind me. "I bumped into some friends I met last night then I had a couple drinks with them" I said.
"so, these are the boys you met last night?" he said looking all of them up and down. "yes Andrew. This is Dub, Slim, Rook and Kells" I said pointing to them. "boys meet Andrew or drew he's the security slash my big brother who isn't family." I continued.
"nice to meet you all, now you better take good care of my little sister" Andrew said placing a hand on my shoulder. "I swear to god drew if you don't remove that hand, I will beat your ass." I said giving him a serious look. He took his hand off my shoulder putting them both up in the air surrendering, "how is the security guard scared of you? Your so small." Dub said.
"legit everyone in this area is scared of her not just me" he said.
the boys gave him a confused look. "aw can I tell them the story of the first time we went out clubbing together?" drew asked. I nodded. " it was the first time me and cam spent time outside of work together, we were at a bar down in LA where all the rich and posh people go. We were there for about on hour and this dude couldn't stop hitting on Camila. He never took the hint and started trying to drag her out of the club, I followed her outside to make sure she was okay but by the time I caught up with them, she had flipped him onto the floor and knocked him out cold." he said dragging it on. "okay okay that's enough stories for one night" I said pushing the boys away from him. I got all of them in my car then started to drive to mine.

I quickly got changed as everyone waited for me down stairs for me, I got changed out of Kells tshirt then put on a black sports bra with a red trousers with my Ferrari jacket.

Once were all ready we ordered two ubers to go to the club. Once we were at the club we went to the VIP area, we never got home until the back of 4am, the boys passed out in the living room. I left them and went to my room to sleep.

...