6

Camila's (pov)

"ill start" G said, "okay, never have I ever, easy, one-night stand?" everyone took a drink.

Slim said "never have I ever had to climb out a window after a one night stand?" he said looking at kells, "so we are doing this now, just going to call me out." kells said taking a drink, I looked at the girls who were all staring at me knowing I've had to climb out a window or two. I giggled then took a drink from the bottle. The boys looked at me shocked. "next question" I said as I could tell my face was going red from everyone looking at me.

"Been trapped in the boot of a car?" Maddie said as all of us girls laughed. Lucy drank and so did Rook, "It was a part of initiation for me becoming part of the crew. They put me through some amount of shit." He said as he gave kells a quick glare.

"okay, never have I ever been arrested?" kells said. everyone took a drink.

"never have I ever done another drug than weed?" rook said, everyone took a drink.

"okay never have I ever given or received a lap dance? " Lucy said, me and the girls giggled at the fact I was a stripper. The boys drank and so did I.
"never have I ever ran away from home?" dub said as we all took a drink.

"never have I ever been on tour?" I said as all the boys took a drink. We went on for ages just saying random stuff, the girls were aiming all the questions at me and I was starting to get drunk again.
"oh my god, Camila Russo are you wasted?" Maddie said taking the piss out of me. I just laughed, "go sober up please" G said.
"okay mom" I said getting up off the seat and headed down stair to my car, I could hear all the boys wonder where I was going as the girls explained that the adrenaline from drifting gets me sober. After being out in the car for 10 minutes I opened my window climbing out the window, so my body was sitting on the door. "guys, you want to go back to ours and sit in the trippie room, I'm tired as shit" I shouted. everyone popped their heads off of the edge of the rood. "what's the trippie room?" kells shouted.
"its our drug room." I heard Maddie explain.
"a drug room? I'm in" Rook said.
"okay boys, you stay here and ill take the girls so they can tidy up" I shouted.

The girls came downstairs and hopped into the car, "so?" Maddie said, looking at me from the passenger seat. I gave her the 'what the fuck are you looking at' face. "you and kells" she said.
"the fuck are you on about?" I asked having no idea what she was on about. "girl, I can tell that you two are going to end up together, there is something there and plus its fate that we all ended up at the same club. and you two are like the same person" Maddie continued.
"Maddie you have known me since high school and how many boys have I been in a relationship with?" I asked.
"none, but I still dont understand why. you are stunning and almost every guy falls at your feet but you always say no." she said getting annoyed at me.
Every time me and maddie get into a conversation about my feelings it always ends with us shouting at each other because I never take about my feeling or tell the truth about them. she knows I dont tell the truth and that gets her mad."maddie can we just drop this" I said.
"fine" she said blankly. 
Once I dropped the girls off at the house, I made my way back to the den to collect the guys.
On the way I thought back to a couple years ago when I thought I was in love, Alec was my boyfriend, he was also part of Lucas's gang. He died and it left me heart broken. I never told the girls about me and him because when my father was still around he always told me that showing emotions was a sign of weakness and you could never be weak in the neighbourhood we lived in.

Once the boys got in to the car, I sparked a joint and passed it around until we got to mine. I parked my car outside of the house. "dam, how can you afford this house" dub said as we all went though the front door. "well we all have our own jobs and I work 2 jobs then I've got an apprenticeship as a tattoo artist as well." I said as I lead them through the kitchen to the hall when I stood in front of a door which lead us down into the basement. Once we got to the bottom of the stir case, I turned around to see their faces, "welcome to the trippie room" I said as all their jaws dropped as they looked around the room. They looked at the paintings on the walls along with the posters arcade games and a mini bar. "hey girls, are you in the back?" I shouted.
"yeah in the TV room" G shouted.
"there is more?" rook asked. I nodded as I took them around the corner then through a door to a room with a big TV on the wall, with two sofas also with computers and a bed in right corner.

 I nodded as I took them around the corner then through a door to a room with a big TV on the wall, with two sofas also with computers and a bed in right corner

"dude this is sick" Kells said. I sat down in my normal spot lying down on the bed in the back corner turning so I can see the TV. All the boys sat down on the sofa as kells sat down at the bottom of the bed next to me. I sat up against the wall as I began to roll a couple joints for everyone. I rolled three passing them off to Maddie to hand them out. I then rolled one for me and kells, I took my shoes off but as I was doing that, I noticed a tattoo sticking out from a hole in kells jeans. It was a weed leaf tattoo, I giggled. "what you laughing at?" he asked.
"I've got a leaf on me as well, it's on the side of my neck though" I said moving my hair out of the way so he could see.

I felt him touch it but then he moved his hand away from that tattoo to another. It was twelve tally marks. "what does this one mean?" he asked.
"it's a bit deep" I answered moving his hand out the way. "Look I know we have only known each other for a couple hours but ive enjoyed it a lot and I totally understand if you dont want to explain it but trust me I wont judge ive got a really bad past. Ill tell you something about me if you explain what it means so you feel more comfortable" he said. I let out a sigh, "remember how Ryan said that he doesn't want another one of his friends dying to the streets again." I said as he gave me a small nod meaning he remembers. "it's the number of close friends I've lost" I continued.
"I'm so sorry" he said.
"its fine, the tattoo isn't to remember them but its to keep me sane. I began to go off the rails and fell into a hole, it's a reminder to 'live each day like its your last'. That's why me and the girls act the way we do" I said.
"I totally understand, I've been through a similar experience back home in Cleveland." He said looking down."my childhood was real fucked up but I had my auntie throughout all of it. She got diagnosed with cancer but was cleared after a couple years. But 3 years ago it came back and she died. I was broken, I had no idea what to do, she was my everything" he said. we sat up talking while everyone else played on the Xbox, then we fell asleep.

...