9

MGK's (pov)

I slowly opened my eyes, as I found myself on the floor of Cam's living room. The rest of the boys passed out on the sofa, "Bro wake the fuck up" I said pushing Rook off of the sofa. "What the fuck" he said rubbing his hand agents his head that hit the floor. "yo, niggas shut up" Dub said waking up. "what time is it? remember we go back to Cleveland tonight" Rook said.
"fuck, I forgot about that." I said, I took my phone out of my pocket and read the time. "its 12:34"  I continued.
"Not going to lie I'm going to miss those crazy girls, like they know how to have a fun time" Dub said.
"Agree" Slim said.
"Do you think we should ask them if they want to come?" I said.
"Bro, imagine how lit they would get in the land" Dub said.
"Okay its a plan then, they can stay in the spare bedrooms." I said. we spoke for a bit before Cam walked thought to the kitchen with her hair a little messy only wearing a T-shirt looking like she just got up.

"hey guys" she said as she put the coffee machine on lying her head on her the counter top. She let out a loud sigh before looking into the fridge. "yall want to go get breakfast somewhere because I'm not in the mood to make something fresh?" she asked.
"hell yes, im dying of starvation" Dub said.
"Nigga stop being so dramatic" Slim said as we all laughed. "Ill go get the girls up and Ill order an uber to Joes" She said before poring some coffee into her cup then leaving to get the girls.

Camila's (pov)

After waking up the girls I
quickly got into the shower cleaning my hair that smelled like booze and weed. I left my hair to air dry into natural curls then put on a black top with blue joggers and white Nike shoes.

I went back though to the kitchen and put my coffee mug into the sink then headed to the living room

I went back though to the kitchen and put my coffee mug into the sink then headed to the living room. "Hey" I said sitting down on the sofa next to Rook. "hey" they all replied.
"never knew you had curly hair" Dub said.
"well I'm half Latina and half African American " I said as Dub raised his eye brow then looking over at Kells. "you want to know something about kells?" he asked me.
"sure" I replied.
"He has a thing for mixed girls" he finished before kells threw a pillow at his face. "Bro shut the fuck up" Kells said getting embarrassed. We all laughed as the girls walked in, "we going or what I'm starving" G said.
"Dam you and Dub are the same person" Rook said.

once the ubers came we all go in and headed to Joe's, it was a small 24hr restaurant. My father took me there a lot when I was younger. The old woman that owns the place basically became my abuela. She actually taught me a little bit of Spanish when I was younger, since I was half Mexican she thought I needed to know how to speak it.

We all sat down in the booth ordering our breakfast talking about last night and how wasted all of us got. "so I remember you saying you have an apprenticeship as a tattoo artist" Rook said to me as everyone had their own conversation while eating our food. "Yeah,  I've got my own tattoo machine and that" I said.
"thats so cool, so have you done tattoos on anyone yet?" He asked.
"yeah, ive done a few. Ive gave myself some and I done a couple of the girls tattoos as well" I replied.
"could you do one of me?" He asked.
"hell yeah" I said.
"so girls I have a question for all of you" Kells said. we all nodded to tell him to continue. "The boys and I had a conversation this morning about how we enjoyed hanging out with you, and we want to you guys to come to Cleveland with us for a couple days. So are you yup to come range in Cleveland?" he asked.
"Fuck yeah im down" I said, the girls agreed with me. "so when do we leave?" Maddie asked.
"Tonight" Rook said. they all began to talk as I saw Annie the owner of the restaurant at the counter. I got off of my seat and walked over to her. "Hey abuela, Ive missed you" I said giving he a big hug. "Ive missed you too honey" She said.
"Can I pay the bill for my table please?" i said, as i felt a hand on my shoulder to see Kells standing there. "im paying for it" He said trying to hand Annie his card. "No your not, you taking us to Cleveland thats enough, Ill pay for this" i said giving Annie mu card. "Fine but next time I'm paying" He said.
"Camila Luisa Russo, how come you never told you abuela about your boyfriend?" she said.
"Calm down, hes not my boyfriend hes just a friend I promise abuela" I said putting my hands up to protect myself thinking she was about to hit me with her shoe. "Good" she said then looked at kells. "this girl is trouble, you seem like a nice boy so stay clear" she said as she shook her finger in my face. "I dont cause any trouble anymore" i said laughing a little bit. "Really so answer me this, why did Lucas King come here looking for you?" she said. I tensed up instantly after she said his name. Fuck, he could of hurt Annie. "Kells can you go sit with the rest of the group while I speak to Annie please" I asked as he nodded at me then walked away. "Did he do anything to you?" I asked as she looked down at her hand in mines, playing around with her wedding ring. "Please abuela tell me" i asked.
"He didn't hurt me, but he hurt one of my workers. Camila please tell me you aren't apart of his gang again. you told me you left that world two years ago" she said placing my hands on top hers. "you know what happens when you do business with him, you end up dead." she continued.
"I know, I know I stopped doing his dirty work but I witnessed something I shouldn't have and hes trying to cut the lose ends. Hes been looking for me since he got out of jail a couple weeks ago" I said. I looked up at her with tears in her eyes, but I moved my hand from hers and wiped her tear from her face. "Im going away for a couple days with my friends to Cleveland, If he does anything phone me and ill come help" I said as she nodded her head. "te quiero" I said.
"te quiero tambien" she said as I walked back over the table. I felt so bad, I would hate myself if anything would happen to her, shes so loving she doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to her.