19

I looked at them confused, "once the boys left we thought it was a good idea if we watched your interview together, you know supporting our best friend and all" G said with a little bit of sarcasm at the end.
"Why didn't you tell us that you had a relationship before?" Lucy said.
Fuck, I totally forgot I said that in the interview when I got asked about mine and colsons relationship. I took a couple seconds to think about it, I should have told them about me and Alec.
"I'm sorry" I said putting my head in my hands. "I was scared in case you viewed me as weak, my father fucked me up mentally like that. But now after being with colson I've started to open up because I've realised everything my dad did say was lies" I finished as I felt a hand on my back confuting me. "It was over two years ago, me and Alec Miller were on our first date at the Santa Monica pier, that's when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was totally in love with him. I know you guys know about his death but you don't know the truth about it." I took a couple seconds to breath because I felt myself begin to cry. "I was in the car when he died" I said before I totally broke down. My knees hit the floor as the girls came over and helped me. "Cammy you shouldn't have kept that to yourself" G said.
"It's not good for you keeping all of that inside" Lucy said.
"I just miss him so much" I said sobbing into maddies shoulder. We sat for a good while as they helped me calming me down and asking me a few more questions.
"Get up" maddie said.
"What are we doing?" I ask as we all begin to follow her. "The beach, like what we used to do when we were upset" she said as she threw my keys at me.

Once we got to the beach we all started running down to the water, even though we all had our cloths on we didn't care. We all laughed as we watched Lucy fall into the water.
We set my phone up as we run back into the water taking a photo of us all.

 Liked by @machinegunkelly and 856,207 others @cammyrus these girls know how to cheer me up, don't know what I would do without them

@cammyrus these girls know how to cheer me up, don't know what I would do without them. I love my sisters 💖
Tagged 3 people

63,296 comments
@tanamongeau I miss you guys so much and you better show up at the party tomorrow
^@cammyrus we miss you too we will

@machinegunkelly hope your okay Casies asking for you
^@cammyrus I'll ft her the now

@MGKfan she talks to Casie omg
^@camilsonFAN I CANT ANYMORE
^^@CamFam can they go out already

@rookxx remember the crew is always here

It was around 11pm, when we got back from the beach. We called Cassie as she spoke to all of us for an hour about random shit.
I was sitting on top of the roof as I smoked a blunt trying to come up with some new lyrics for songs. I was also trying to distract myself from the fact that next week it will be 2 years since Alec died. With each day I felt the pain in my heart get worse. I was scared because this is how I felt last year before I ended up at the motel almost dying and I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want to upset the girls or colson, ever since the day we met he's been there for me even when we were total strangers and I'm grateful for that.