Put me down!

"Put me down, Henry!" Said Ophelia, as Henry carried her slung over his shoulder to her common room.

"This is how you'll learn, little Lia. Don't come into my common room for a Quidditch victory wearing the other teams colour." Said Henry jokingly, as they passed students on the stairs, "hi, how are you. I'm just being the best big brother of the CENTURY."

"I didn't have time to change." She said, "And I just wanted to congratulate you, big brother."

She had herself sort of propped up on his back as he marched through the hallway.

"That's all? Or were you going to try and jinx the banner to read Hufflepuff instead of Gryffindor." Said Henry and Ophelia huffed. "I thought so."

"Are you the Hufflepuff prefect?" Asked a little eleven year old girl walking behind Henry.

"Yes, Ophelia Marigold, pleases to meet you." She held out her hand and the girl smiled and shook it. "Don't mind my brother he broke out of the Loony bin. What can I help you with?"

"Where is Professor Dumbledore's office?" She asked, pushing the glasses up her face.

"Down that hall way, third door from the left." She said.

"Thank you." Said the girl before scurrying away,

"That's What I'm here for! " She called, "seriously put me down."

"But you function so well like this." Said Henry,

"You're also showing half the school what my arse looks like." She said, and in all his big brotherly glory, he tugged her skirt down a little bit to cover her. "You suck."

"I love you too, Lia." Said Henry, "hi, Riddle."

"Marigold, I need to speak with your sister." He said, cold as ever.

"No problem." Said Henry, turning around so that Ophelia was now facing Tom Riddle. Who looked at her quizzically.

"What do you need, Riddle?" She asked as though nothing was not normal.

"I can't make it to rounds tonight, you can get another prefect to go with you." He said.

"I understand, but as a prefect I have to ask, is what you're doing illegal?" She asked.

"No." He lied. "Of course not." Tom had a meeting with his knights. The only reason there was a conflict was because he wanted his knights to scramble to prove their loyalty. Their devotion to him was more important than any other commitment.

"Okay then, have fun." She said, before patting her brother's back twice, "Lets go."

Tom followed, "what exactly is happening here?" He asked.

"Glad you asked, Riddle," said Henry, "You see lovely Lia here was planning to ruin the Gryffindor celebration."

"Apparently this is the only way I'll learn." She said.

"I need to go, by the way the entire school can see your underwear." Said Tom as he left leaving a very pink Ophelia in his wake.

"I don't like that boy." Said Henry. "I don't like that you have rounds with him."

"He has his moments." Said Ophelia.

"He still creeps me out." Said Henry.

"Here it comes, the speech, ladies and gentlemen, how all men are monsters." Said Ophelia rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Said Henry who could practically feel the eye roll in her tone. "Men are dicks to women, and he didn't have to comment about your under garments but he did. Teenage boys are the worst, they only want one thing."

"You're a teenage boy."

"I spend time with other teenage boys, so this is perfectly within my expertise." Said Henry nodding, a smug expression on his face.

"Oh don't do that face." Who knew the expression well.

"Riddle is no different. He may seem all dark and forbidding, but he's the same as the rest of them."

"Save the lecture." Said Ophelia as he set her down outside the Hufflepuff common room. "I have it memorized at this point."

"Hell hath no fury." He said, she rolled her eyes and tapped her wand on the barrel.

"By Jackass." She said.