Oop, my heart went oop

Today we are following Ophelia, on the day where her resolve strengthened and she realized what a dick Tom really was to her.

Primrose was looking at the bouquet of thistles on the table in front of her in the Great Hall on Saturday morning. Ophelia was grinning beside her.

"Who was it? Come on, you are like the only person who knows how much I love thistles. Unless." Said Primrose and Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Maybe someone was just paying attention." Said Ophelia as she turned the bouquet around in her hand, "Oh, a card, I am shocked, I am floored, I was only this surprised when I went to the mall and those really cute shoes were on sale."

Primrose opened the card and smiled, "He isn't. Is he? Henry's in hogsmeade right now?" Asked Primrose standing up quickly.

"Yep," And Primrose blew her a kiss and ran to the door, pulling her jacket around her shoulders. "Don't wait on my account!"

"Bye, love you, bye!" Called Primrose, and she left the hall leaving Ophelia at breakfast alone. But Ophelia, being Ophelia would not be alone for long. She was too nice to too many people.

"Lia," Said Jason sitting across from her, "Hot question, what are you doing today?"

"I don't know, what do you want?" Asked Ophelia, and Jason rolled his eyes.

"I can't just want to spend time with my favourite childhood friend? I have to need something?"

"Yes." SAid Ophelia plainly, biting into her toast.

"You are insane, there is nothing on that piece of toast, you are eating double cooked bread." Said Jason and Ophelia laughed, setting the toast down.

"Double cooked bread. I think I should like that tattooed on my body. Maybe my lower back, I mean it is no butterfly tramp stamp but..." Said Ophelia looking up, but not missing Jason's scowl.

"That's low, Little Lia." He said, "Also thank you, I have a date today thanks to your being very generous."

"Who's the lucky lady?" Asked Ophelia, and Jason shrugged.

"The one, the only Dorothy Carrow," Ophelia threw toast at him.

"Now listen here, you piece of shit, you hurt her you get kicked so hard in the nuts that you will see Jesus." Said Ophelia in her scariest tone, but he just smirked at her.

"You are scary when you are actually mad, but when the light hits you you sort of look cute like a bunny." Said Jason, and Ophelia scowled, "There there, bunny I still a have a favour to ask."

"I knew it." Said Ophelia, "What is it, and I am not going to make someone jealous again."

"That was once, and you are a surprisingly good actress." Said Jason,

"Flattery will get you everywhere, what do you want now that I'm all buttered up." Said Ophelia and he smiled he had a joke, and Ophelia practically groaned in anticipation.

"Unlike the toast you mean?" Said Jason and Ophelia threw another piece of toast at him, "You are going to run out of ammunition eventually."

"With the rate you are asking for this favour I just might." Said Ophelia and Jason wrinkled his nose.

"You are head girl. You have head girl room. You don't use it." Said Jason and Ophelia groaned and she watched as he pulled the stack of toast away from her.

"For Dot?" Asked Ophelia,

"Possibly. I don't want more breakfast food thrown at me, don't touch that scotch egg don't do it. Drop it, hey, I have a date today." Said Jason,