Whoever did this was going to pay

Ophelia woke up on Sunday morning with a dreadful headache. Her eyes hurt at the light. Her throat felt dry and scratchy and there was a searing pain down her back. She turned her head to see Henry asleep on the chair next to her bed. She lifted her arm slowly, and touched him.

"Henry." She croaked, she tried to clear her throat, "Henry," she said more plainly, "Why am I in the hos-" memories flooded back to her and she shut her eyes again,

"You're awake." He said, jumping up, "I'll go fetch the matron.

The elderly matron hustled over with an arms full of potions. "Thank goodness you are awake." She said, "You had us so worried."

"Yeah, honestly Lia," said Henry in total seriousness. He really didn't want to outlive his little sister.

"I'm sorry." She muttered, her golden eyes travelling to her torn dress.

"What happened?"

Her eyes filled with tears, their faces were fuzzy in her memory, "Lestrange." She said, "The older one, him and that blonde Slytherin."

"I'll kill them." Said Henry, the matron raised her eyebrows, "metaphorically of course."

"Do you remember what they did to you?" Asked the matron.

"I just remember pain, indescribably really, and they called themselves the Knights of Walpurgis." She said, her voice shaky.

"Dumb name." Said Henry,

"No, extremely dumb name." Said Ophelia noticing the pain on her back, "What happened after I fell unconscious?"

"Drink this." Said the matron,

"This is gin." Said Ophelia,

"After what you've been through, you could use a drink. They branded you. A blood traitor." She said, her pale face lost more of its colour.

"Nothing else happened though, right?" She said, "while I was unconscious? Nothing else happened." Ophelia's eyes were wide and afraid.

"We don't know, Lia. The tests were inconclusive." Henry met her eyes as they began to well up with tears.

He hugged her as she cried into his shoulder, once he found out who the knights of Walpurgis were, they were going to pay. Ophelia hugged him a little tighter, they were going to pay big time.