Getting pretty

"Look who got all pretty for her date with Riddle." Said Primrose as they walked through the Hufflepuff common room.

"I always where sundresses." Muttered Ophelia as they reached the exit.

"Not green ones." She said in a sing song voice.

"Shut up, Rosie." Said Ophelia as a rosey blush coloured her cheeks.

"I don't blame you, he is very handsome." Said Primrose, nodding.

"Who is very handsome?" Asked Alastor as he caught up to the two of them and put an arm around Primrose's shoulders.

"You, my love." Said Primrose, "But in this case we are trying to make Lili blush, so we are talking about Tom Riddle."

Alastor nodded in agreement, "He is awfully handsome." Said Alastor, "Sort of looks like a marble statue with hair though."

"Thank you!" Said Primrose, "That's What he looks like, it's been bothering me."

"No problem, Prim." Said Alastor. "I don't think you had to dress up for him, Ophelia."

Ophelia scowled at him, but it did nothing to change his mood.

"You should see how he looks at her in class." Said Primrose.

"Which is?" Said Ophelia glaring at her,

"Like he's imagining you u-"

"Stop it, Rosie." Said Ophelia as they walked towards the main hall.

"You should have seen him the day your bra showed a bit through your shirt." Giggled Primrose.

"Guys don't really find that attractive, back me up here Alastor." Said Ophelia looking to her friends boyfriend.

He looked thoughtful for a moment, then spoke up, "No, seeing undergarments when you're not supposed to is hot." He said and Primrose smiled at her sweetly.

"Fuck you, I'm going where I'm welcome." Said Ophelia, flipping the finger at the pair, as she walked away.

"We love you too, darling!" Called Primrose.

Ophelia walked away quickly smiling a little bit as she saw the light coming in through the windows. She walked on the window side of the hallway now. Never near the classrooms.

She continued until she spotted Tom Riddle, her heart leapt and her steps sped up.

"Riddle!" She called and he turned to look at her. His face was expressionless but she noticed his eyes travel over her body and she smiled a little wider. He wore a simple oxford shirt and slacks. She found it rather dashing.

"Good morning, Marigold." He said, "I like the green." Tom said the last part a little quieter, it was intended for her ears only.

They started walking towards the exit of the castle. He even placed a hand on the small of her back when they exited the castle, sliding it around her waist by the time they reached the path to Hogsmeade.

She tensed in surprise for a split second but it just felt right.

"Problem, Marigold?" He asked, looking down at her a smirk on his face.

"Not at all, Riddle." She said, a rosy blush rising to her cheeks. "What would you like to do first?"

"Butter beer." He replied.