I (make) love

Exams were finally over and Tom and Ophelia were dancing at Slughorns final dinner party of the year. He spun her and she laughed. He pulled her back close to him and they moved together to the music. She loved the way he held her close. How brilliant he was. How charming he was she loved it all.

The music swelled in the background and Ophelia spotted Slughorn in the most hideous suit she had ever seen,

"Just look at his suit." Said Ophelia, giggling at the sight of Slughorn's puke green suit. It was horrid, and he seemed to be wearing it with such pride as he spoke with a man who appeared to be a vampire.

"It's atrocious." Agreed Tom, bringing her to the centre of the dance floor.

"If one of my enemies goes missing and turns up days later on the shore of the black lake in that suit, you'll know who did it." Said Ophelia the smile lighting up her entire face.

"You have enemies?" Tom asked incredulously, raising an eyebrow at her. "I find that hard to believe." He dipped her and pulled her back up to him. She seemed amused, her eyebrows raising at the challenge.

"I could, what if I have some nemesis?" He smirked at her and she wrinkled her nose, "Don't give me that look, its not like you know everything about me."

"Like what?" He asked incredulously as she nodded at him, "Not that I need to know everything, I would simply like to."

"You don't know that I can play the fiddle," She said narrowing her eyes at him

"You are Irish it was a given." Said Tom teasingly and she gaped at him. "How well do you play?"

"Intermidiate." She sighed and she decided to try again, "I am an open book aren't I? I do have a few hidden chapters though."

"Yes, and you are my favourite book." Said Tom, pulling her body closer to his. Suddenly her eyes were aglow, "What is it?"

"You still don't know where that tattoo is." Said Ophelia and Tom's eyes darkened at the thought of the elusive tattoo, "Also I could totally have an enemy."

"Everybody loves you, lord knows I do." He said casually, her hand on his shoulder suddenly grasped his tie and pulled him down to meet her lips. She kissed him properly before pulling away. He enjoyed the snog. It made happiness well in his heart, and his briefs become  a little tighter. "I love you." He said and her lips met his again. "People will see."

"Do I look like I give a shit?" She asked before kissing him again. She pulled away, "I love you too." He went in to kiss her but she placed a hand on his chest. "People will see." She said before placing her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He placed his hands on her waist. She was finally his. There was no rational way to describe how he felt at the moment and it scared him. Happiness, confusion, attraction, lust, calm, dazed, warm, content.

The song finished and he grasped her hand. She wore a deep green dress, a gold necklace and her honey hair fell down over her shoulders. She was beautiful. She looked at where their hands were connected at they begun to exit the dance floor.

He pulled her out of the room before anyone noticed that they were gone. Out of the office, the sound of their feet against the stone floor filling the corridor.

"Where are we going?" She asked a smile on her face, "Somewhere special?" He paused for a moment and kissed her slowly. His hand cupped her cheek.

He pulled away and smiled down at her, "It will be very special." He murmured against her lips before beginning to pull her behind him once more, her face flushed, and her feet feeling light on the ground.

She bit her lip in anticipation as he paced in front of a familiar blank stretch of wall. A door appeared and he opened it for her.

It was the same as the last time. Only this time there was a bed next to one of the walls. She walked in, and stood at the centre of the room. She was a little nervous.

"Tom?" She whispered as he got closer to her, waiting for her permission.

"Yes?" He asked, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Take off my dress." She whispered before kissing him passionately as her hand cupped his cheek, his hands rested on her waist. He broke away and turned her around, unzipping the dress, pushing her hair away from her back and placing a chaste kiss on the back of her neck. She shuddered. He allowed the fabric to fall to the ground.

"Beautiful." He breathed as he took in the sight of her in just her underwear. He kissed her neck. And she blushed deeply and almost shook her head as though denying it. "You are." He insisted, and she turned to kiss him again, his hands found their way to the clasp of her bra and he undid it. She pulled it off her shoulders.

"I love you." She murmured against his lips as she began to push his blazer off his shoulder and work on the buttons on his shirt.

She had pushed the Oxford shirt off his shoulders when she broke the kiss and looked at the toned torso before her. Absolute perfection. Her hand ran along his pale abdomen as she pressed a kiss onto the juncture of his neck.

He moved her away from him, a big smile on his face as he noted the only item of clothing she was left in was green panties. His eyes darkened as he took in the sight of her bared torso, she was breathing deeply. Her chest rising and falling.

"Tom?" She whispered hoarsely.

"I have a tattoo to find." He murmured as he raised her hands above her head. He scanned the tanned skin with his eyes when he spotted it. A small sun on the side of her rib cage. "You never disappoint." He murmured as he dropped her hands in favour of placing a kiss on the tattoo. He stood at his full height and looked down at her. His fingers ran along the rim of her underwear.

"Take them off already." She breathed as she stepped out of her shoes, kicking them to the side.

"I made a vow with myself," he muttered while one of his hands held her arse and the other one of her breast, his lips pressing kisses onto her neck as she fumbled with his belt. "That if I ever got the privilege to do this with you," he said between kisses, "I would make it last." She moaned and he moved both his hands to cup her face, "I adore you." He said before he kissed her.

She pulled off his belt and her hands returned to his chest. Exploring the skin that felt so different from her own.

He never broke the kiss as he cupped her arse and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed and set her down delicately. He pulled away from Ophelia and just looked at her, she was so damn beautiful. Her skin was flush and her honey coloured hair fanned out in a halo around her head. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Enjoying the view, love?" She taunted, mimicking him. He rolled his eyes, and her smug look disappeared when she felt him kiss her through her underwear.

She gasped and he smirked. He tugged off her underwear off, before kissing her there again and she let out a needy moan.

Tom was going to enjoy this.

Ophelia was his.

Once he had finished, he watched her come down from her own high as he did from his. Her skin flush her mouth still open from yelling his name. Her eyes fluttered to him and he pulled her naked body to his, falling asleep with her in his arms was better than any paradise than any religion could predict.