Tom's Diary

"Primrose Halpert you sexy piece of arse." Said Ophelia as she walked down the steps in a flapper dress.

"Why thank you Ophelia Marigold." Said Primrose shimmying her shoulders in her own flapper dress. "Where did you get those rings?"

"Shop the sales." She said vaguely. Looking at the glittery jewelry that was oh so easy to lift.

"Come on then," Said Primrose, looping her arm through hers, "And thank you so very much for getting us invited to the Gryffindor Halloween Party."

"What can I say allegiance is a powerful thing." Said Ophelia, "Goodbye, love!"

Tom walked down to the common room to see them in flapper dresses. He smiled.

"Don't wait up." Added Primrose as she pulled his Girlfriend out of the room.

"Do!" She called as the two giggling girls left the room.

"Shop the sales?" Asked Primrose as they walked down the halls, "For an artiste that's a dreadful lie."

Ophelia rolled her eyes. Primrose had known since the summer. Square dancing was not how it seemed.Suffice to say.

"I'm sorry, Rosie darling would you like one?" Asked Ophelia handing her a glittery red ring.

"Yes." Said Primrose turning it over in her hand. "Take me into your world Lili." Lili being short for Little Lia.

"Fine. But I told you, just cause Henry spilled his guts, doesn't mean I will, oh who am I kidding." Said Ophelia, "Only let them see what you want them to. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Said Primrose. "Are you ever going to tell him?"

"He went through my stuff, I am waiting for him to confront me." Said Ophelia, "it's almost been a month. At least my diary is all about relationships. As my mum likes to say-"

"Emotions are everything and nothing at all." Recited Primrose.

Ophelia's life up until this point in the book has been under the gage of her relationship with Tom and what she means to him. All about emotion. But this is act two.

Ophelia is a very emotionally driven person. She cries, laughs, and lives with her whole heart. Unfortunately it also means she gets emotionally attached far too easily and has a tendency to miss signs.

Ophelia really loves Tom. She's open and honest with him just not anything that might scare him off. She never lied. The greatest tool in any deception is honesty.

She was eerily similar to her father in her pursuit of her loved one's smile. She would trade the world for Tom Riddle's smile.

--
A/N Tom and Ophelia are about to engage in some adult activities, that I don't know how to write so like bear with me.

She returned to the common room and walked up to Tom's room. He was sitting at his desk scribbling away in his diary, the journal she had given him. Ophelia knocked on the door.

"Am I interrupting something, love?" She asked allowing her dress to fall, he turned around and smiled. She felt her insides melt. She loved that smile so fucking much.

He shut the book and made his way over to her.

"No, but you are over dressed." He said, reaching for the clip of her bra.

"That's saying a lot coming from you." Said Ophelia, beginning on the buttons of his shirt.

"Ophelia?" He questioned, as he touched the tattoo on her side. The small sun almost shone brightly.