EXPECTO PATRONUM

"Expecto Patronum." Said Ophelia summoning the happiest feelings she had ever felt, she did not have a specific memory she had people. People she held nearest and dearest to her heart. The memories they brought with them. A horse sprang from her wand and joined primrose's swan Patronus, nudging it with its nose before galloping around the classroom.

"Congratulations, Miss Marigold, that is a white Mare, caring, loyal, stubborn, intelligent, and playful." Said the professor as Ophelia's patronus stood at her side as though to protect her.

Ophelia smiled as the horse nudged her and walked around the room, bending its head low to greet Primrose's swan again.

"Miss Halpert, the swan patronus comes to those who are full of love to give, are loyal and make wondrous lifelong companions. Congratulations on achieving your patronuses ladies." Said Professor Merrythought as she left to praise Sandra on her bunny patronus hopping around the room.

"A white Mare." Said Ophelia as it galloped through the air, "Badass."

"Yeah but does your patronus have an extremely successful ballet named after it?" Asked Primrose watching her silver swan glide through the air gracefully.

"Yeah but think about it, Rosie, the dude falls in love with a bird." Said Ophelia smiling when her white mare nudged Tom's shoulder with her nose as though telling him to try. He payed it little mind as he continued his conversation with Malfoy whose peacock patronus was strutting around the class before disappearing into wispa of magic.

"Maybe she was an animagus." Suggested Primrose. "I mean she was human after all."

"Ballerinas freak me out." Muttered Ophelia, "It is just weird that they work so hard for something that will only last ten years tops."

"Stop learning so much random shit about the muggle world, how will it serve you in the future?" Asked Primrose, raising her eyebrows at her best friend.

"You sound like a Slytherin." Said Ophelia smiling and wrinkling her nose at her. "How will it serve you in the future." She mimicked Primrose's accent.

"I thought you liked that." Said Primrose, nodding at a distracted Tom Riddle,

"Fuck off."

"I bet his patronus will compliment yours." Said Primrose as her swan went away into wisps of magic as the bell rang. "I need to go meet Alastor for lunch, I only have a few months left before he graduates." Primrose looked sad for a moment.

"I'll be fine, I am a big girl, I can take care of myself." Said Ophelia, her horse disappearing as she handed Primrose her bag, "Go, be with your boyfriend, sweetheart."

"Thanks loads, muffin face."

"Muffin face? REally?" Asked Ophelia as Primrose slowly walked out of the class room with the rest of the swarm of students for lunch.

"Yeah, I know I heard it as soon as I said it, buttercup." Said Primrose leaving the classroom laughing.

"Getting better, Rosie!" Called Ophelia as she searched for her bag. She had been looking for about five minutes.

She was crawling under the desk she had left it at. When suddenly it was dangling in front of her face.

"Looking for this?" Asked the familiar not so cold voice of one Tom Riddle. She crawled out the other side of the desk and stood up brushing off her skirt.

"Thank you." She said, scanning the now empty classroom. They walked into the empty space at the centre of the classroom. Neither wanted to leave the other. Honey filled his senses as she stood close to him. "You didn't even try."

"I did not want to fail." He replied honestly.

"And why would you do that? You are the top student. Haven't we made at least one happy memory?" She asked, her honey eyes staring at the profile of his face. He almost smiled.

"Yes." Said Tom finally meeting her eyes.

"Then think of one of those, or are you a weak little-"

"Careful what you say, Ophelia." He said turning his head to face her, his grey eyes boring into hers.

"If you don't want me to say it, give it a try Tom." She said.

"Give me a minute." Said Tom closing his eyes and allowing the thoughts of the honey haired girl to fill him from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Only intensified when she slipped her hand into his.

"I believe in you." She said quietly.

He was honest with her. and it felt good. Tom thought about her. Her laugh, her smile, the way she made him feel. All the thoughts that filled his mind when his will power was weakened in the hours before he fell asleep. He pictured them together.

"Expecto Patronum." He said and a Stallion burst from his wand. A black stallion. he opened his eyes and they widened.

She smiled.

"You did it." She said, "Expecto Patronum." She whispered and her white mare joined his stallion as they walked together.

"Thanks to you." He breathed. The stallion bowed its head to the mare and she bowed back.

"They like each other." Said Ophelia as she watched the patronuses interact. Trotting side by side. She allowed hers to disappear into wisps of white magic and he turned to her confused.

She looked up at him and bit her lip, as the sun from the window illuminated his features. He truly was a dark adonis.

"Enjoying the view, Ophelia?" He asked, letting go of her hand and allowing his hands to encircle her waist.

"Yes." She breathed, taking a step closer to him.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"because you are handsome." She said kissing his cheek. "And brilliant." She kissed his other cheek. His stare locked on her lips as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"You really do have dreadful aim." He said recollecting her several failed attempts at throwing candy into his mouth.

"Can you do any better, Tom?" She asked getting even closer to him. His cologne was filling her senses it stopped any other thoughts from entering her mind.

"Yes." he said, finally closing the gap, his lips landing on hers sweetly at first. It turned passionate the instant one of her hands entwined itself in his hair and the other found its way to the nape of his neck, holding him to her. He began backing her up into a desk, and his hands traveled to her arse, lifting her slightly as he set her on the desk, never once breaking the kiss.

She tasted like honey. The sweetest honey. He kissed along her jaw, every bit of her tasted like honey. She let out a soft moan he could not contain himself for much longer if she kept making noises like that.

His hand made its way up her jumper and rested on her waist. Her bare waist held by his hand. She loosened his tie as he kissed her neck.

"Tom." She whimpered as heat pooled in her lower abdomen as his hand reached her bra, cupping her there and feeling the fabric of her bra.

"Holy shit, Ophelia." He grunted as she wrapped her legs around him from where she sat. His lips returned to hers and both hands cupped her cheeks as his lips moved against hers in perfect sink before he pulled away and opened his eyes.

Her eyes stayed closed for several seconds after his lips left hers.

"Ophelia?" He asked, her eyes fluttered open to meet his.

"Yes, Tom?"

"You taste like honey." He said resting his forehead against hers. She smiled and pressed her lips to his again.

"Tom?"

"Yes, Ophelia?"

"Can we do that again sometime?"

"Fuck yes." he said as he took a few steps away from her and she hopped from the desk, she held her bag and grasped his hand in hers.

She pressed her lips to his once more in a chaste kiss. "Thank Helga."