7. Incident

"Have you killed him yet? This is very unlike of you." 

"Uncle, he is a top criminal. Killing him isn't that easy. "

"Just assassinate him. I want that 300 million." He bluntly said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"I've been following him almost every night, he is almost never alone. And my attempt to kill him in his sleep failed too."

"Lure him into a corner and kill him on the spot."

"Uncle he isn't that stupid to walk into an unknown alley. I have to be alone in a room with him."

"Then get closer to him. Use any means to be by his side. Seduce him, manipulate him, threaten him, I don't care. I want this job to be done by 2 months do you hear me?"

"But didn't they say a year?"

"I don't a fuck what they say. I want this job done in 2 months is that clear Carmen. "

"Fuck you." And i ended the call. 

Can that old man just die already? Maybe i should just kill him instead of Brian. 

Ugh, speaking of him.

Direct hits won't do it. I have to dig deeper, and find out his deepest weakness. No human has no weakness. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today Kiara had no classes, but i had a business management class. I woke up early and left Kiara snoring away like a pig. 

I yawned and started to walking to class. 

"Oh look, she's finally alone. "

I sighed, I know that voice. 

"What do you want Amelia."

"Bitch you have no right to say my name so openly!"

"Your point?"

She gritted her teeth. 

"A-anyway, meet me after your class later. There are some thing i would like to discuss with you." She grinned. 

I looked behind her to see her minions there too.

I check my watch to look at the time. 

"Well, class doesn't start for about 15 minutes. Why not we start now? " I said. 

They looked stunned.

"Careful bitch. You don't have Kiara to protect you today." She spoke.

"Firstly," I began walking closer to her. 

"I have a name, it's Carmen. And secondly, I don't need Kiara to protect me. I'll show you what a "bitch" you speak of I can be. "

I grabbed her by her top and dragged her to a corner. 

"Ouch! Watch it!"

I slammed her back to the wall. Her minions came running towards us in their high heels attempting to knock me down. 

I punched their stomach twice and they both fell to the ground. 

I looked at Amelia terrified at the corner.

"What? Nothing to say?"  

She just shivered. 

"Then I'll speak for you. Firstly, Brian Garcia chooses who he wants to hang out with not me, so don't be such a bitch about it. Secondly, if you want him notice you, change your slutty dressing and behaviour. Thirdly, if you just want to be his girl and show him off, I will gladly introduce him to you. And lastly, don't pick a fight with again. You will regret it. Am I clear?"  i stared at her with a menacing look.