19. Next Mission

Let's timelapse shall we?

.

.

.

.

.

A week has past since we've been here. And i have to say they are improving drastically. I don't think we even need to stay here for 4 months. But today we'll be having a little test run, thus everyone including us are heading to the Evergreen Forest. It's a private forest meant for the Army's training use.

But the Evergreen Forest is quite dangerous. There are some poisonous creatures there and the risk of a fire is huge. But i mean if you can survive it, other forests would be no problem.

And today till wednesday, we'll be camping there. 3 full days.

"Alright troops, gather in your specific teams and set up camp! You have 15 minutes. Go!" The officer ordered.

Everyone started getting to work. Of course I have no clue how to set up a tent and left everything to Brian to help me. He's surprisingly good at it.

"When you're on the run 24/7, this tends to be the easiest thing you can do." He winked at me.

I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Alright Santini, done." He dusted his hands off.

"Yours?"

"I'll do it now." And he set off to pitch his tent up too.

"Why beside me?" I asked.

"We don't have a choice love. Do you see any more empty spaces?"

I looked around and indeed, most of the safe grounds were taken up.

"Plus we have to stay close to where the officers are." He reasoned.

"..alright." I mumbled.

"Don't worry love, I won't do anything." He chuckled and continued doing his thing.

After he finished, we joined back to the other officers to receive the instructions.

"Thank you to the both of you."

"We didn't have a choice." Brian interrupted.

I slapped him in the back.

"Just don't worry about it."

He nodded and set out the instructions.

Garcia and I are assigned to different groups. I'll be taking Sector 1 and he'll be taking Sector 3.

That also meant that Kayden and Alexandro was with me and Len was with Brian. Haha good luck to Len.

.

.

.

.

.

The leading officer is Mrs Kilk, or I'll just call her Ma'am.

"Alright Sector 1, pack up your gear, we're heading off in 5 minutes!"

"Yes ma'am!" They channelled.

Today Sector 1 would have to do hunting, and apparently i would have to help out. God save me.

We packed our essentials and was prepared to head out. At a glance i saw Garcia looking at me, his expression was a little sad, as if saying, "Be safe." I brushed it aside and went to catch up with my group.

The weather seems too cooling and the sky is cloudy. I hope it doesn't rain...

We were hiking upwards.