35. Final Goodbyes

All three of us parted ways as we walked on different paths. It has been decided. It has been agreed. It has been finalized

None of us were happy, we didn't want to be separated from each other, we were worried for each other. 

Even Brian had tears in his eyes as we said our last final words. 

"Both of you, take care of yourself alright? When I see you again, I ain't wanna see a single scratch on you. Do you hear me?"

"Hehe no promises brother." Kiara tried to joke around even though her voice started to crack. 

"This plan has got to be the worse." I clenched my fists. 

"But it's the best Santini." Brian curled my hair back in an attempt to reassure me. 

"Whatever happens from now on, always remember: for the sake of us." Brian said. 

We nodded and wiped our tears away. 

I hugged Brian for the last time before he whispered in my ear that he loves me. 

With that, in his black jumpsuit, he ran off the opposite direction and disappeared in the dark.

Under the bright moonlight, I saw his shadow as he jumped from roof to roof, slowly getting further and further away till his image disappearing from sight.

"Can't believe this is really happening." I heard Kiara saying. 

"Me neither. We were once normal college students." 

"Pfft you weren't! You were an assassin trying to kill my brother almost from day one." Kiara laughed. 

Yea.. and to think we actually caught feelings for one another after... funny how the world works. 

"C'mon already, they'll notice us gone anytime soon." I reminded her. 

"Okok, let's go. You're leaving tomorrow anyway." 

She grabbed my hand and we quickly ran back to our dorms. 

.

.

.

.

The headmaster sighed as he placed my letter on the table. 

"Are you sure Ms Santini? You cannot take back your decision after I accept this." He tried to change my mind. 

"The government will have my back on this." 

"Please reconsider Ms Santini. You're one of Clear Waters' star students and you have such excellent choices ahead of you when you graduate." 

"Thanks for the offer sir. But..I've already found what I want to do for the rest of my life. "

"Did that Mr Garcia influence you so much?" His tone started to darken. 

"With all due respect, if you don't know him, don't assume his actions for bad. And this is all my decision, he plays no part in all of this." 

He sighed one last time in defeat. 

"Well then, I accept your request. Carmen Santini, you're hereby terminated from Clear Waters College. You'll no longer be a student here." 

.

.

I went back my dorm to start packing. On the way, I still couldn't help but feel like I made the wrong choice. I mean, by discontinuing my studies, means if this plan of ours fail, I can't find a good job. And I know I'll start being on the hunt by my uncle's gang. 

But on the other hand..I know I'll have Brian and Kiara with me. So... everything will be fine. They will. They have to. 

.

.

I opened the door to see Kiara sitting on some empty boxes while looking through her phone.

"You're gonna fall on those." I joked.

"Nah I won't." She replied as she switched off her phone.

"Well then, shall we get started?" I sighed.

Kiara nodded her head and we headed to our shared closet.

The first piece that caught our eyes was the dresses we both wore to our first college party. Also, the first time I talked to Brian.

I almost teared up a little at how far we both came.

"Remember you actually faked telling me you like my brother so that I would leave you two alone? Only to find out you were trying to kill him." Kiara laughed.

"Yea." I chuckled.

I took the dress out and slowly folded it and place it at the base of the cardboard box.

"1 down. Many more memories to go." I sighed as I knew many more trips down memory lane would be ahead of me.

Kiara's POV

Honestly seeing her now, makes me kinda proud.

Carmen has been through a lot, it's obvious. I'm just really happy she finally found her happiness. As long as she's happy, any path she takes would have a happy ending.

That's why I don't need to stop her from doing what she wants. Because she has him. And he has her.

Yeaa I guess it's gonna pain me to see her leave. But I too, have a part in this and I have to do it well.

This is just the beginning. There will come the day where we all will meet again, it's just not now....

Oh well, guess time will tell, how our paths will be hehe.

Carmen's POV

Now you know right? What I meant at the beginning of the chapter.

We've parted ways...just to be united once our part of the mission is done.

It's not the end of story, but the beginning of a new chapter.

We'll be back. We will.

A/n Heyy guysss!!! So a few days ago, I was awaken to a hugeeeee ass surprise. MY STORY WAS RANKED #1 FOR THE TAG "SCHOOL" OVER 175k STORIES!!! 😭😭😭

I can't thank u guys enough for this huge success really 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Thank u for reading psycho and thank you for liking it 😭 Yea I know I missed my deadline for two days hehe sorry but trust me I'm working hard on this story 🥰🥰Pls look forward to...

Thank u for reading psycho and thank you for liking it 😭
Yea I know I missed my deadline for two days hehe sorry but trust me I'm working hard on this story 🥰🥰
Pls look forward to the rest of the chapters soon.
The next chapter isn't an update but an important note. I'll be posting that tomorrow (25 August 2020).
Pls don't forget to vote comment and share ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love u guys 🥺🥰