10. Psycho

Brian's POV

As soon the code was cracked, i could see all the surveillance cameras. Of course my eyes would spot where Carmen and Damian was. 

He was obviously flirting with her! 

Even without the sound, he was obviously trying to hit on her. And I could tell she was very uncomfortable, but she really puts up a good act. But i gotta focus- 

I just have to wait for the right time to attack. Santini, good luck.

Carmen's POV

After what seems like forever, the 11.40 reminder came. 

"Mr Hernandez, shall we go to the auction room? " I asked seductively. 

"Let's." He stretched his hand out. 

I obediently took his hand and when we entered the room. 

As planned, he did sit at the side. I joined him and behind us were several guards protecting Damian. 

10?

"Welcome to the black auction. Today we've got some interesting goods to show. That includes, rare jewellery, high-class items, slaves and our grand price. Let's start the first item." The bidder started.

"The first item, is a unique pendant once worn by the queen of Lala land a decade ago. It's said that when the queen wore it in the Sun, the light bounced off the pendant so strong the rays could be seen more than 10 miles away, we will start the bidding at 15,000. " He said.

(A/n Please note that this whole chunk of words was made up and there's probably no possibility that it could happen, or maybe it can. I don't know. But please note that i just made this up randomly. So please no hate about me not knowing my facts or anything. Thank u! Alright back to the story! )

The bid started increasing and i kept looking at the time.

As the third item went up, i suddenly felt someone's hand on my thigh. I froze.

No.

His hand started sliding up, exposing my bare skin. I immediately brushed my hand on his to create a distraction. He held on but let go once again to explore my inner thighs. 

"Mr Hernandez..." I whispered.

"Hush my love." He said. 

I bit my lip wanting his hand off me. And i was afraid he would find the hidden knife underneath. 

11.55

C'mon quickly...

.

.

.

.

.

"The next item is a slave. He has unique gold eyes. He's gentle, has pale skin and quite fragile." The bidder continued speaking. 

A boy? That's really sad. 

The curtain was raised and there was a chained up little boy. He had tears in his eyes and fear written everywhere. He had to be around 15 years old. 

I wanna save him.. But i knew i couldn't.

Damian's hand has already made his way near my panties. 

I gritted my teeth, until-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What's going on?!" "Why's the sprinkles active?!" Guards!" 

I stood up and reached for the gun and in an instance shot him straight in the heart. The guards came charging towards me and i dodged their attacks while shooting all of them down. 

"Garcia! Where are you?!" I spoke through the communicator. 

But he didn't respond. 

"Garcia!!" I yelled while attempting to kill the guards charging towards me. 

"Die!" 

I spun around. But I was 2 seconds too late. I couldn't react fast enough to the attack behind me. I quickly shut my eyes, ready for the impact i'm going to receive. 

I heard a sharp gash, but the yelp after that didn't come from me. I opened my eyes to see the guard in front of me laying flat on my feet. I looked up to see Garcia licking his lips in satisfaction. 

And i froze for a second open looking at him. 

His eyes...It had the thirst for revenge shown. His anger, his pain, his greed, his lust. 

Before i knew it a knife was thrown 2 inches away from my face to behind me. 

"Love what are you looking at?" He looked at me with a scary expression. 

"Garcia, what happened?!"

"I encountered some problems and the communicators got shut off." He briefly explained. 

"The leader's dead. Our job is done. Let's get out of here." I said while slashing the guard charging towards me. 

"What? We're not running." 

"What are you talking about Garcia?!" I panicked. 

"This is so much more fun than running away don't you think?" He sneered.

What...is he...

"What's gotten into you.."

"I forgot to mention this in the car." 

Without looking at his side, he killed another guard who was silently waiting for him to be distracted. 

"When i've killed someone, i can't stop." He said, before running past me and went to the crowd of guards that just kept coming. 

I processed what he said and turned to look at the killing spree he was having. 

He wasn't serious, he was..having fun. He was smiling at every guard who fell to their feet or yelled in pain.

He dodged most of the gunshots but every one he received he just laughed and ended that guard's life in an instance. It was so quick that my eyes couldn't catch up. Before i knew it, the crowd of guards were all on the floor surrounded by pools of blood. And he was just standing in the middle giggling as if proud of what he's done. 

"Garcia.."

"Man i actually expected worse." He played with the only weapon he used in the entire fight. 

"There was no reason to kill them if we just ran!"

"But that would be a cowardly thing to do!" He argued. 

"It's not! Our job is to kill only the leader!" I yelled. 

"Love, that's an assassin's job. Not a serial killer's." He glared at me. 

He's mad. There's something wrong with his brain. 

"You..are mad."

"I've already told you many times, I'm not mad." He dropped the weapon on the floor and looked at me with the deadliest eyes and bloodlust.

"I'm just a psycho."