1-First Day

I woke up to a beep in my room. I hurry out of bed, and get ready. When I was ready I look in the mirror. I looked like a boy. I wish I didn't have to. But it was just what I had to do.

 But it was just what I had to do

(Your uniform)

I got out of my room, and head down the hall. I walk into my son's room where he is still asleep. He was almost three. But he was still two.

I walk to his bed, and sat on it. I slowly shack him. He soon wakes up, but vary slowly.

"Hi mommy." He said.

"Good Morning Miki!" I said with a smile.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have school." I said, "Grandma will be home to watch you."

"Okay mommy. Have a good day!"

I walk out of the room, and out the front door. I was a little happy to finally get to see new people. I walk with no one, and hope my 'mother' watches Miki closely. He is a little wild a times.

I was at school. I was told not to come into morning practice since I was the only first year. I was okay with that. I walk slowly to class, and sit down.

Once the teacher walked in she called me to the front.

"Tell the class your name, and a few thing's you like." She said.

"Hello I'm Y/N L/N, and I like volleyball." I said.

"Thank you L/N now go sit down."

I do as I am told, and sit down. I was waiting for the day to be over.

*Time Skip*

I went into the bathroom to change into workout clothes. After I walk to the gym. When I open the door all eye's are on me.

I see that the graduates from last year are here. I look down trying not to be looked at. I look down at my flattened chest. I look back up as to not see it.

"Hello you must be the new first year." A guy with black hair said.

I smile, and nood.

"Well what position do you play?" A white hair guy asked.

"I can play any." I say looking down. I feel all eye's look at me. I don't think any of them can play any position.

A guy with orange hair ran up to me, "How tall are you?!" He asked.

"154.4." I say.

"YOUR SMALLER THEN ME!" He yelled.

"Yeah I can tell."

A guy with flat black hair walks up to us.

"Let's see what you can do." He said.

We walk to the court. I get ready as he said "Receive". The guy with black hair got ready to serve like a spick. I smile, and he hit the ball.

I watch as the ball curved. I ran after it and send it back. He did it again, and I hit it again.

He walks over and said "Serve". I did as he said. I through the ball up, and right before it falls I run, and jump. I hit the ball with all my strength. It landed perfectly. It was really hard though.

I notice that all eye's where on me. I look at the black haired boy again and say, "So what's next Senpai?"

"Let's do a set!" He said. I get ready as a bald guy steps up. He hits the ball over to me. I see him start to run so I jump. I set it to him. When he hit it he looked shocked.

"Did I do a bad set?" I asked.

"No. IT WAS PERFECT! IT JUST FIT IN MY HAND PERFECTLY!" He yelled.

At this point everyone was shocked. I smile at him with my eye's closed. I look back to the black haired guy.

"What next?" I ask.

"The last thing is a spike." He said.

"Where do you want me to spike?" I asked.

"What do you mean where?" A tall man with a bun asked.

"I mean do you want it close to the net, or farther back?"

"Do one closer to the net." The black hair boy said.

I got ready, and hit the ball to the boy. I ran at full speed to a spot. I jump as high as I can, and then here the ball hit the floor. I didn't hit it so I don't know why it did.

I look at everyone, and there mouths dropped.

"Are you okay? Did I do something? Why didn't I hit the ball?" I asked.

"HOW DID YOU JUMP THAT HIGH?!" Everyone asked.

"You mean where my knees are over the net?" I ask.

"YES!" They all say.

"Well I can really only practice. So I get better at jumping." I say, "Is it to high?"

"No, but in game's don't jump that high unless we need need you to." The white haired boy said.

"Okay got it!" I said with a smile.

I hear a ring from a bag. I knew the ring so I went to my bag.

"Hello ma'am." I said.

It was my 'mother' which I am not aloud to call her.

"Something happened." She said.