7-I Like LIKE You

I was in my room thinking of some thing's. I was thinking of my feelings. I have been thinking of Ukai, and Udai all the time. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I get up from my bed, and go to my desk. I get to my computer, and turn it on. I look up 'Why am I thinking of someone so much?'

I look at what popped up. It said,

When you think of someone think of this,

1. What are you thinking? Is it good or bad?

2. Is your heart racing when you see, or think of them?

3. Do you like to see them?

If you have any of these you may like them.

'Well when I think of them it's always good. My heart does race when I see them. And I do like seeing them.' I thought, 'WAIT DO I LIKE THEM?!'

I thought it over for awhile. I thought about my feelings. I found it that I did like them. I walk downstairs to see Ukai with Udai. I smile, and walk up to them. Miki was at his friend's house for the weekend so he wasn't here.

"I need to tell you guy's something!" I say.

They look at me, and see me blushing.

"What is it kiddo?" Ukai asked.

"I have a crush. Well two crushes. And I don't know if they like me..." I say.

They looked upset at what I said. Not like mad or anything. They looked like I hurt them. Like they where heartbroken.

"Sweety, anyone would be lucky to have you." Udai said.

I smile at them, "So should I tell them?"

"Yes. Now go tell them." Ukai said sadly.

I look at them, and take a deep breath, "Okay. Ukai, Udai... ILIKELIKEYOU!" I said the last part as one word.

They look at me shocked. I see them blush fully red. I smile, and look down.

"You like us? Like, like like?" Udai asked.

"Yes!" I say.

"Well your lucky we like you back. We just have to keep this a secret." Ukai said.

I smile at them. I look at them, and bend down. I then kiss them both on the cheek. I walk to my room, and blush fully red. I smile at myself, and fan girl quietly. I was so happy.

I pull out my phone, and start to text.

Y/N: So does that mean I'm your girlfriend?

💞Ukai💞: Yes.

💖Udai💖: Yep.

I them smile so wide. I was really happy right now. I look down, and delete the message just incase someone reads my texts.

I then snuggle into my bed to call it a night.

(A/N I'm sorry I am moving fast. It's just what I have planed has to move like this. Thank you all for reading! 😖)