8-The Big News

*A Month Later*

When I got up today I rush to the bathroom. I felt really sick. I saw Miki come in the bathroom.

"Hey Miki." I say.

"Mommy guess what!" He said.

"What is it sweety?"

"I'm going to be a brother!"

"No sweety. At lest not yet." I say.

"Yeah I am. It's a girl. Well two girl's. There in your tummy!"

I was really shocked. I didn't know what to think. We had nationals soon. They were tomorrow. Evan if I was having another baby I would still play. I made a promise. Are first game was with Bakuto's team. He was a old friend.

I call my doctor, and she said I could came around 5. It was already 4 so I got ready. I told Miki to wake up Ukai, and Udai so they can watch him. I told him not to tell them so I can surprise them.

*Time Skip*

I was at the hospital, and the doctor just came back in. I was a little scaried.

"Hell L/N. We got your tests. We are going to tell you that you are going to have a baby." She said, "We have a ultrasound ready if you want to see the baby."

I get up, and follow her. She put the cold gell stuff on my tummy. She showed me what the baby looked like. I saw another, and got confused.

"Why are there two?" I ask.

"Wait there are two!" She said, "Looks like your having twins."

I smile, but really I wanted to cry. When I got home I saw Ukai, Udai, and Miki siting while talking. I walk past them into my room. I pull out my phone to text Suga- because he told if I needed to talk to text him.

Y/N: Suga I need to talk to you about something.

Suga: Go ahead.

Y/N: Please don't tell anyone!

Suga: Not unless you want me too.

Y/N: Okay...

Y/N: Well I am having twins...

Suga: What?! But the team needs you!

Y/N: Who said I can't play?

Suga: You better be carefull.

Y/N: I will... But what do I do?

Suga: Do what you think is right. Your kid I can't tell you what to do.

Y/N: Okay well talk to ya latter.

I put my phone down, and walk back to Ukai, Udai, and Miki.

"I need to tell you something..." I say.

"Yeah, what is it?" Udai asks.

"Um... Well..."

"You can tell us." Ukai said.

"We are having twins." I say softly.

I didn't hear yelling, or them yelling. I fell them hug me, and I start to cry.

"What do you want to do with them?" Ukai asked.

"I want to keep them." I say.

"Then that's what we will do. How about we sing you a song to help you calm down?" Udai said.

"I would like that." I say.

I lay down on there laps as they sit down. I then heard the music bargain to play off there phone as they sing.

(A/N I am sorry I'm going to end this chapter here! And I know that I got a comment about getting jealous about Hinata, and Noya. I will do it in a chapter soon!)