10-Is Someone Jealous!?

(This chapter my have a little bit of Fluff! If you do not like Fluff do not read at the end! ___ Is a warning that the Fluff will be starting.)

It's been a month since the volleyball game. I still have the twins it's just I have to rest up more. I have been tiered of resting. I want to go outside!

I knew that one of the guy's hade to have been free. I just need someone to hang out with. Keishin was at work at the store, and Tenma was at his work. I was home alone. Miki was at a friend's house so I can't hang out with him.

I pull out my phone to text some people.

Y/N: Hey Tanaka. Are you free to hang out?

Tanaka: No sorry!

Y/N: Bye.

*

Y/N: Noya, Hinata! Can we hang out?

Noya: Sure I can come over!

Hinata: I can. Just need you address.

Y/N: It's Ukia's house just so you know. It's ***!

Hinata: I'm on my way!

Noya: Same here.

Y/N: See you soon.

I put my phone down, and go get changed.

(Your outfit)

After I change I heard a knock on the door. I already knew that I was pretty big, and they didn't know I was this big. I mean I am having twin's. I go to the door, and smile at them.

"Aren't you only a month?" Noya asked.

"Yeah, but it's twins Noya. I'm going to be big!" I say.

"Well come on in!" I say.

"Uh, what do you want to do?" Hinata asked.

"Well Ukai, and Udai won't be back for two hour's. So I guess we could do something fun." I say.

"Can you not have fun here, or something?" Hinata asked.

"Well I'm pregnant. They don't let me do much."

"Can we... I don't know?" Noya said.

"How about we cosplay?" I ask.

(A/N Sorry just thought that some of us like to cosplay. I am one of those people!)

"Sure." They both said.

"Okay come with me!" I said.

I gave them a wig, and outfit, and they went to change. I got into mine, and we started to just roleplay. Then we started to make video's for YouTube, and stuff like that.

 Then we started to make video's for YouTube, and stuff like that