4-Free Secret

"So what do you want to know?" I ask.

"Well why do you have so many cuts, and bruises?" Udai asked.

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Yes!" They both say.

"My birth giver does it. She didn't want a girl. She wanted a boy. So does my dad so he left. I was going to be a boy. I know I'm not one, but I hate myself. So this is what I do!" I said.

"Well I have one last question." Udai said.

"What is it?" Ukai asked.

"Who is that bleeding kid you rushed to the hospital? What happened, and how old is he?" Udai asked.

"He is my son. He fell down the stairs two times because my birth giver didn't care. And he will be three in two months." I said.

"How old are you?" Ukai asked.

"15." I said.

They looked at me shocked.

"You had a kid at 13!" They say.

"Yep. Now are we done? I just want to know if I'm still on the team?" I ask.

"Yes, but you have to be are secret weapon. And we want to meet the kid." Ukai said.

"Fine but this is a secret!" I say.

"Fine!" They both say.

I walk out then peek my head back in.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

"Yep!" They both said.

*Time Skip*

I walk in to see my son. His blond hair laid on the pillow softly. I smile two him. The other two walk in. He smiled at them. His blue eye's looked a little sad.

"Hey Miki! How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good mommy. Are you keeping you promise about wining Nationals?" He asked.

"Of course. I wont let you down. Now you sleep."

"I can't sleep!" He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I need you to sing to me mommy. It's always helps me sleep." He said.

"Okay, but again you two tell no one!" I said looking at the two men.

They nood and sit down. I smile at my son, kiss his head, and sit down next to him. Then I start to sing.

I smile at Miki he was half asleep.

"Mommy am I going to die?" He asked.

"No sweety. Not now." I say.

"One more song please!" He said with a big smile.

I look over at the two men. They where blushing a light red.

"Are you sure baby?" I ask.

"Yes! Then I fall asleep!" He said

"Fine just one more okay?" I say.

"Okay mommy." He said softly.

I look to my boy as he sleep. I look at the men with tears in there eye's.

"Oh by the way my mom will be at practice tomorrow so I will bring a speaker for a plane!" I say walking out.

*Next Day After School Practice*

I see my mom in the gym. I smile to myself. I may be letting everyone know about my depression, but I need to.

I was practicing with everyone. I was working really hard. I worked with Udai, and Ukai most of the time.

I walk up to my mom after. Everyone was working. The next thing I know was I was slapped. I see everyone mouth drop. I look a her as she looked at me.

"This is a wast of time!" She yelled.

She tried to walk off. I sat her down, and started my speaker as I start to say my word's.

"WELL IF YOU WHERE A BOY! THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THAT KID OF YOURS! OR MAYBE YOUR DAD WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!" She yelled at me.

I turn on one last thing while everyone looks at me. Then I start the song I made.

She walked up to me, and hit me.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT?!" I yell

I take off my shirt showing my binding, and all the scars.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S SAD?! YOU BLAME ME FOR BEING A GIRL! I DIDN'T CHOSE THIS IT JUST HAPPENED! EVER SINCE DAD LEFT YOU HIT ME!" I yelled as tears rolled down.

"WHAT'S SAD IS ONLY HALF OF THIS YOU DID! I DID IT TOO! I BLAME MYSELF! THINKING I DESERVE IT BECAUSE I DO! MY SON COULD DIE BECAUSE YOU LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE! LET HIM FALL DOWN THE STAIRS LETTING HIM LOSE THAT MUCH BLOOD! HE'S ALL I HAVE! EVAN WHEN I AM TRYING TO BE A BOY! I KNOW I'M NOT I ALWAYS HAVE! I HAVEN'T KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE TO WIN FOR HIM!"

"It is your fault always have been! If you tried harder maybe I would love you!" She said.

"I am a girl mom! I have to tell myself to be a boy! I lose my mind! I cut because I feel like my body should be different! Dad left 6 years after I was born! Because you guy's didn't want me! I had a kid at 13, and know one to help me! Do you evan know who the father is?!" I said.

"No. Because I bet it's one of those boyfriend's you have!"

"I ONLY HAVE HAD ONE BOYFRIEND! MIKI'S DAD IS SOME 28 YEAR OLD MAN! IT JUST HAPPENED AS I WAS WALKING IN A ALEY!" I yelled.

I look back at people that where crying softly. Evan the blond bean poll was crying. I ran away putting my shirt on. The cops where called, and my mom was arested.

I went to stay with Ukai for awhile. He said it would be fine. He told me the school said I still can be on the team. But I can't use my bindings. I was fine with that. It hurt anyway.

I thanked Ukai for letting me stay. He said it was nothing. I smile at Udai as we walk away. I was happy that I could finally have a normal life. I was going to live with one of my crushes though. And my secret is out.

(A/N I wanted you to know this. I know most of my stories have a lot of song's. So with this one I'm going to limit myself to mostly only doing them when your son needs it. Sorry if you don't like singing to kid's though. Thank you for reading. Bye Y/N!)