2-WHAT?!

(Your son)

(Your son)

I was worried at the word's she said.

"What do you mean something happened. Was it to you? Because why would I care." I said.

As soon as I say that the coach walked in. He looked at me with a questioning look in his eye.

"No it wasn't. And you will get beaten for that!" She said.

"I'm use to it. Now what happened to who?"

"It's your kid." She said.

"I SWEAR IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM!" I yelled.

"Now you will get beat more!" She said.

"JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED! HE'S NOT YOUR KID! YOU DON'T EVAN CARE ABOUT HIM! YOU DON'T EVAN LIKE YOUR OWN KID! MAKING THEM CHANGE WHO THEY ARE! SO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" I yell

Everyone was looking at me. I turn around and they see the anger in my eye's.

"Fine he got hurt." She said.

"I want to know how Miki got hurt!"

"He fell down the stairs. Then I didn't care so I let it be. Then he fell down again. He is losing a lot of blood. So if you want him to get to a hospital then your paying!" She said.

"Get him to one! WHY WOULDN'T YOU GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL?! IF HE DIES I WILL GET YOU FOR IT! HE IS TWO YEAR'S OLD! HE CAN'T LOSE THAT MUCH BLOOD! I knew I shouldn't have left him with you!" I yelled.

Tears ran down my face. I dropped my phone, and left my stuff. I ran out of the gym. Everyone looked at each other.

*Ukai's POV*

I go to pick up the phone that the shorty dropped. I see that he didn't hang up. The person was labeled 'Fake Mother'. I didn't get it. I hear the person yelling.

I pick it up and say, "The kid ran out."

The woman stopped and said, "Thank you for telling me!"

I hang up, and put the phone in a bag that was different then the other's. I look at the screen to see a pick. It was of a girl with tears running down her face. It looked like the guy that ran out. The only thing is it was a girl with long tangled hair. She also had her arm's showing cuts. I wanted to know why he would have a pick of this.

*Y/N POV*

I was at the house. I see my son laying there. Still bleeding out. I pick him up, and run. I was half way there tears rolling down my face.

I was so close to losing him. The only good thing in my life. I ran into a shorter guy with black hair. It was curly, and a little wild. I dropped my son, while I fell. He was awake and started to cry a bit.

"I'm sorry!" I say.

The man looks at me then to my kid. He looked worried.

"I need to hurry!" I say picking my son up.

"Mommy, am I going to die?" My son asked in pain.

"No mommy will help you. Save you energy! You can't leave me yet okay?" I asked.

He noods, and I start to run as fast as I can.

*Time Skip*

My son was in the hospital bed. He was looking a little happy. I smile at him as he said something as he was rushed away.

"Mommy! Win the Nationals for me!"

I nood at him as the guy from earlier walked up to me.

"Is that your son?" He asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask.

"Because only a mom would rush like that ma'am." He said.

"I am not a girl." I said.

"Then why did he call you mommy?" He asked.

"Because some people don't like to give birth to girl's." I said walking away.

(A/N I am so sorry if this made you sad. I swear it will get happier with you, and your son!)