22-Love

I wish today was a good day. It was a family day. We where out when I saw him. It was Miki's dad. He saw me, and walk up. Miki got really happy.

"Daddy!" He yelled.

"Miki not now." I say.

Tenma, and Keishin looked at me. They looked shocked. His dad was named Usai. He never thought that I would have more kid's though.

He looked at the twins then to me, "Are they yours?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why do you care?"

"Because I thought you would still love me?" He said it more like a question.

"Why would I? You left me. I got over you." I said.

"Well looks like older is still your type." He said, "And looks like your also having a family with them! Oh my gosh. Looks like you just have kids with all mean you date!"

 Looks like you just have kids with all mean you date!"

(Usai)

"They are MY family! I love them with all my heart! You, Usai, don't know what love is!" I yell at him.

"No my dear Y/N, you don't know what love is. If you did then you wouldn't have dated me. You would know that I didn't love you."

I glare at him. Miki ran up to me. Hugging my leg. Looking into my eye's. He looked scared.

"Mommy do you not love us?" He asked as he started to cry.

I bend down to his hight, "No no no, mommy love's you guy's the most!"

I look at Usai with a death glare, "You stop saying stuff like that. I may not have known that at 13, but I'm 17 years old now. I may have thought you loved me then, but I know I don't now."

"You'll love me again one day." He said. His purple eye's start to shine. He thought it was true.

"I'll never love you again. I love Kazu, Haru, Miki, Keishin, and Tenma, and they are MY family."

"Come on Y/N. Let's go." Keishin said.

I walk away with them. He smiled at me. I smile at him also. I pull out my phone to look at something. I look at a pick of us all together.

It was our first family photo. One of my favorite one's. When I look at it I knew I was loved. That day was the day the twins had there first birthday, Miki turned four, and I turned 17.

I just know that the love will always be here.