19-I Can't Live Without You

I had Miki with me. I can't do it anymore. I can't live without them. They showed me they care. They text everyday.

I need to find them again. I went to Keishins house, and knocked on the door. Once he opened the door I hugged him.

He looked at me shocked. His arm's rapped around me tight. He cried softly. I smile into his stomach. I felt two more arms wrap around me.

I pull away, and look up. I see Tenma was also there. I smiled a little more.

"I'm so sorry! I can't live without you guy's." I say.

They smile down at me, "We feel the same way."

I laugh a little. I felt warm inside. I loved them with all my heart. I can't just not be with them. Miki loved them like they where his own dad's.

I am happy that they are not like him. He is just a selfish jerk. He never wanted to be with, or even look at me. When I think of him, I'm glade he left me.

I hugged them again. I was happy that they would stay with me. Even after what I did. I broke there heart's, but they still love me.

I should have tried to understand. I should have listened. When you think about it it's all like all of this should have happened.

"I love you guy's!" I say with a tear coming out.

"We love you too." They both said.

Miki looked at me, "Are you okay mommy?"

"Yes! Mommy is okay. I love you Miki!"

"I love you too mommy!" He said sweetly.

He looked at Keishin, and Tenma, "I missed you Ukai, and Udai!"

"I missed you a lot more kiddo." Ukai said.

"I missed you a lot." Udai said.

"I think we all missed each other." I said.

"Yeah. Come on in. Your room's are still good." Udai said.