17-Smoke And Mirrors

(A/N Bast of the song up there!)

I was walking home with Miki till I saw familiar black hair. I looked over to see Tenma kissing a girl with short brown hair. I felt the tears come down.

He didn't evan bush her away. He was leaning into her. On the other wall I saw Keishin kissing a girl with long, bright red hair.

When they see me they start to freak out. I look at Miki, and he was just happy. I walk up to them Miki following.

"So tell me did you ever really love me?" I asked.

"Yes, it's not what it looks like!" Tenma said.

"Did you ever really want me?"

"Were sorry Y/N!" Keishin said.

"I wont be home. Because it looks like your just using smoke, and mirrors on me!" I yelled.

I walk to my brother's house to stay the night.

(Your Bro)

I knock on the door, and he answered the door. Miki saw him, and was so happy.

"Uncle Ben!" He said.

"Hey Miki! Hey sis. Why you look so sad?" He asked.

"The two people who got me to have twins just cheated." I say with a soft cry, "I live with them, so can we stay here for a little?"

"Of course! Come on in."

I walk in, and he hugged me. He walked over to his room.

"So they ALSO played smoke, and mirrors with you?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say.

He came out with a guitar. I smile at him.

"Play a song?" He asked.

"I would love to." I say.

I grab it, and sat down. Miki came, and sat with us. I then started to play.

I saw that they have fallen asleep. I then set the guitar down on the ground, and sleep with them. Dreaming of something that I didn't want to.